Resolved - iOption issue!

Richy1985

Private
Do not do business with this company. Not only have they failed to process my withdraw request, they have also debited my account by 100 Euros.

I would like to file a case against them, but the "File a Case" page is unresponsive when I send my details, all I see is a blank page.

Thanks,

Rich

EDIT: This issue has been resolved. The broker has promised to process the remainder of my deposit as soon as the thread has been removed.

Last edited:
Debited your credit card or something else?

If it was an unauthorized debit, it's time to have a chat with the fraud department in your bank.

Apologies for not making myself clear.

They debited 100 euros from my iOption Trading Account. Not my bank account.

Is 100 Euros the amount you tried to withdraw? What date did you request the withdrawal and what date did the debit occur?

I tried to withdraw 150 euros. At the time I signed up, there was a “5 days of risk free trading” offer on. In order to receive a $100 real money bonus and to take advantage of the 5 days of risk free trading, I was required to make a deposit of $150 which I did. I did not wager more than my initial deposit. I lost the bonus and profits made on successful trades, yet my account has been debited by $100. I have attached a screenshot that shows the dates.View attachment 5072

5 days "risk free" trading? Is that one of those programs where they promise to cover your losses for the first 5 days? Get screenshots of ALL the terms and conditions first, then invite them to join this thread and explain exactly what happened.

Dear Richy1985,

My name is Michael from the Support team at iOption. Please reply to me directly at support@ioption.com so I can look into this matter personally. I can assure you that all withdrawals are processed in an extremely quick manner and all special promotions such as "Risk Free" accounts are managed with extreme precision.

Please respond to my email at support@ioption.com so I can expedite this matter at once.

Regards,

Michael
iOption Support Team

Hello Michael, I have responded to the email address you have specified.

Pharaoh: That's exactly what it was.

I have made promise to delete this thread as soon as I receive my deposit of 150 euros back.

It's quite funny how no one at iOption responded to my emails until I brought this matter to FPA. The Live Help Assistant promised to get back to me and never did. This kind of behaviour really gets my back up.

If the issue is fixed, use the Edit option in your posts and add a note that it's been resolved. Sooner or later AsstMod or one of his minions will fix the thread title to say the issue is resolved.

Please give some details about how it was fixed. I hate it when a long, detailed complaint gets chopped out and replaced with "all better". That doesn't give anyone an idea of just how it got better.

Back