Resolved - iOption issue!

I’m very disappointed with the withdrawal process with Ioption. I put in a withdrawal request on 8/2. My request wasn’t approved until 8/14. My initial deposit was funded to my CC on 8/16. As of 9/5, I have yet to receive the remaining portion of my withdrawal request. I've called and emailed them several times and I keep getting the runaround. Investors be cautious with this binary broker….grrrr

I’m very disappointed with the withdrawal process with Ioption. I put in a withdrawal request on 8/2. My request wasn’t approved until 8/14. My initial deposit was funded to my CC on 8/16. As of 9/5, I have yet to receive the remaining portion of my withdrawal request. I've called and emailed them several times and I keep getting the runaround. Investors be cautious with this binary broker….grrrr

Trudy,
What was the result of your withdrawl request, and your overall experience with iOptions.com?
If there is still an unresolved aspect to your issue please start your own thread for assistance.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Fraude

Estou tendo um problema semelhante, iniciei a minha aplicação na ioption com 500 dolares tive bonus de 500 dolares e depois que fiz 3000 de lucro tentei sacar e não consegui todos pedidos foram cancelados, dai fui fazendo mais lucros e cheguei em 10000 em menos de 1 mes dai solicitei o cartao vip e agora não me atendem e não resolvem o meu problema, estou extremamente insatisfeito e com uma experiencia totalmente desagradavel, estou alertando a todos para evitar fazer negocios com essa iopton ela é fraudulenta e nao honra os compromisso, fujam é fraude e golpe, vigaristas.

Ioption i a very big scam, stau away

Ioption is a fraud, is a scam company, I will write this to all forum.
Hi
My name is kashak and I was fraud by Ioption LTD, from Start I want to say that ioption is the Best Scam, way?
I was registered to ioption.com in 22.04.2013, in this day I spoke with my manager from Ioption Glen Davis, and this Davis send me to email.:

5.jpg

OK, I get 100$ and begin to work, and to see how work ioption platform. From this 100$ I lose 70.3 $ and Glen withdraw 29.7$ back.
Below you can se my history bank and transaction with this 100$:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Before Glen say me:
-Ok, now you know how work our platform, if you want to work please make a deposit.
I made 360$ deposit, make some transaction, other manager from Ioption Maxim, say to to deposit more money, I say ok, I want to deposit 2000$ but in first I want to see how work withdraw> I want to withdraw all my money beforw make deposit 2000$. And when I make withdraw they took from me 70$ , that 70$ that I lose fromthat 100$ bonus.
Below you can se my history and transaction:

4.jpg
3.jpg

I want to say. IOPTION IS A SCAM.

Posting about new problems in a thread that is already marked as resolved is pointless. You automatically label your issue as resolved by doing so.

Each person with a problem needs to start their own thread in scam alerts.

kashak- as Pharaoh said this case is closed, start your own new thread.

iOption is a problematic company and you will get the help you need.

Back