Resolved - ioption

Tung Lung Chen

Private
I was told my funds would be processed straightaway yesterday HOWEVER it was not. Only the initial funds, $250 has refunded, BUT, not with the money I WON which comes to $773.45. I am now wondering if this is a scam, because it seems to me that the cash out process is always pending and is not being done. The request was lodged on 3/Jan, however its system cancelled it without my approval, then it was re-lodged on 8/Jan by their system, and it was 11/Jan yesterday, which was NOT what their claimed 5 business days process! They've cancelled my initial withdrawal and re-lodged it on the 8th so they can delay it and this was what I felt.

I have made several contacts with its support staffs in previous days however the experience is just remaining unpleasant. Currently 4 emails, 4 live chat sessions, and I have conversation log with me.

Most importantly, regardless of what matters, its staff has made a precise promise that my withdrawal be completed by yesterday, NEVERTHELESS, it is NOT done! Fooling around I am angry!

(All documents needed was sent and confirmed), and please see my attached evidence! I have also left a few emails to my account manager with my phone numbers however who never ring up to take care of this matter!

I have won $773.45 and I CANNOT cash this out!

The following was my live chat session log with ioption:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Caroline'

Caroline: Hello and welcome to iOption

Caroline: How may I assist you?

Tung Lung Chen: hi

Tung Lung Chen: i am still not getting the cash out

Tung Lung Chen: if you can check again

Tung Lung Chen: it was supposed to be sent yesterday, can you help?

Tung Lung Chen: account: 108562

Tung Lung Chen: are you there? you have promised me that I would get the money by yesterday remember? what is the problem may I ask?

Caroline: yes

Caroline: i think i told you that we are taking care of it yesterday

Caroline: i didnt say you will get it yesterday

Tung Lung Chen: I have the conversation log

Tung Lung Chen: you mentioned it'd done by yesterday

Tung Lung Chen: and you were saying you are processing it now

Tung Lung Chen: by the way it is now more than 5 business day already

Caroline: ok no need to get angry

Caroline: we are taking care of this

Caroline: i talk to the financial department now

Tung Lung Chen: ok I am waiting online until I get an answer

Caroline: ok good

Caroline: the financial department send you the money today

Caroline: now very soon

Tung Lung Chen: until I see it is approved we will do business again

Caroline: ok

Caroline: :)

Tung Lung Chen: I will come back on Monday again if I still do not receive the money by today as promised. There will be no excuse! Thank you for your assistance

Tung Lung Chen: need to get offline now

Caroline: ok

Caroline: bye sir

Attachments

• account.jpg
    account.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 16
  • log.jpg
    log.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 7
Withdrawals can sometimes take a few days to process. Depending on the payment method, it can take a few days for the money to show up.

How is the withdrawal supposed to be sent? Bank wire? LR, MB, or some other online payments provider?

As I have mentioned the withdrawal was lodged on 3/Jan, I have ONLY received a refund of $250 on the 10th, which happened to be my initial deposit. With that $773.45 was the amount I have won, it seems to me that they are reluctant to pay me this sum. Binary option, in strict term, is a gambling business, now I have won the money and they don't pay. Having made a promise they would pay by last Friday, as shown in the conversation log, and they still do not pay! It's like you can cash in and you don't cash out!

The money was supposed to be sent to my Moneybookers account, they have it and confirmed. It's been 11 days already.

TungLungChen,

Send a mail to their support/financial dept to clarify why they are not able to process your profit.

Also mod can you invite them to join here for discussion

Yes, I already have but still no response for days.

I am logging into live chat again and see what excuses they might come up today.

I was contacted by phone and was told to email my documents again, although others had received them. I was told to wait again..

Contact ioption and MB at the same time. Otherwise, you'll have Moneybookers saying "it was never sent" and ioption saying "it was sent."

Thanks Pharaoh, and so I did.

However, if ioption have sent the money to my MB account, there would be a tracking record, and there would be no deniability.

The guy who spoke to me last night, seems to be someone who is able to process the funds, and I have emailed all of my documents to him, who says it's OK and promised a payment for the next couple of days..

It's the 12th days now. Still waiting, wondering, worrying and not happy!

Stay on them. One of the most common scams out there is to frustrate clients into giving up.

I will and true.

And it was on Monday the guy who spoke to me that they would process the funds within 3~5 biz days and it's now the 2ed biz day, let me wait for another day or til next Monday the latest until I can see if they will truly send me the money.

Hope they will keep their words.. anxiously awaiting.

:(

Back