Resolved - IQ OPTION IS A SCAM BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

harrymoeh

Private
I've been using IQ Option for a while, since 2017. I didn't know i would ever encounter a day when my withdrawal would be delayed or rather withheld for no apparent reason.
So here's my story with IQ

I initiated a withdrawal of $400 on 02-09-2020 and till to date am still waiting for my withdrawal to be processed. when i contacted support they claim that my account is under review and that it's a normal business practice. I wonder what is normal about holding my own capital not profits. When i asked if i may have breached any of their terms and conditions stipulated, they claim that it's a normal business practice of the company. I would strongly advice anyone with a live account with this broker to close the account, withdraw your money as soon as possible and look for reputable brokers. Because IQOPTION is no where near reputable in their dealings.

Attached is my conversation with IQ an my withdrawal as well.
support@iqoption.com - I need my money released.

Attachments

• IQ.PNG
    IQ.PNG
    22.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    55.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    79.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    46.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    49 KB · Views: 71
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    42.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    53.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    95.6 KB · Views: 76
The review has only been a few days, why don't you wait until that is complete before you say they are a "SCAM BROKER"? Financial firms review accounts/have frustrating KYC/AML policies all the time. That doesn't make them a scam. A broker like IQ Option doesn't need your $400 mate.

The review has only been a few days, why don't you wait until that is complete before you say they are a "SCAM BROKER"? Financial firms review accounts/have frustrating KYC/AML policies all the time. That doesn't make them a scam. A broker like IQ Option doesn't need your $400 mate.
Why Is it hard for a broker like IQ to give a date when the review will be complete? They take you in circles claiming it's being handled by the relevant department. When you inquire of the department they won't say much about it.

Sometimes towards end of March this year, i initiated a withdrawal and they took me through the same process for three weeks but finally approved my withdrawal. The amount was slightly above $4000. Keep on calling them, they will approve your withdrawal.

Back