Resolved - IQ OPTION IS A SCAM BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Sometimes towards end of March this year, i initiated a withdrawal and they took me through the same process for three weeks but finally approved my withdrawal. The amount was slightly above $4000. Keep on calling them, they will approve your withdrawal.
I'm on their toes every day till my withdrawal is approved. Thaks for the info

Sometimes towards end of March this year, i initiated a withdrawal and they took me through the same process for three weeks but finally approved my withdrawal. The amount was slightly above $4000. Keep on calling them, they will approve your withdrawal.
I pushed and flooded their support till i got my cash. I'm outta there completely

I personally think they are a legit company. They can sometimes take you through a rigorous process when withdrawing but i guess its for your own good.

Yes sir it got resolved. They released the money but still held the account under review which i care less coz i'm outta there for good
Alright then, I need your confirmation one more time. Can we mark this thread as a resolved and move it form scam folder?

Why Is it hard for a broker like IQ to give a date when the review will be complete? They take you in circles claiming it's being handled by the relevant department. When you inquire of the department they won't say much about it.
Hi, I am experiencing the same issue friend

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue friend
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back