Resolved: IQ Option trying to steal my money

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Here are the few steps that you must follow to get your money back....

Not to be a pissant; but FxMaster, why should anyone have to put up with abuse like this!? We the people should NEVER have to deal with bull**** like this! There is no excuse, none whatsoever, for a reputable company to operate like a Russian Mafia. In my upcoming book, I will be warning the entire world to stay away from IQOption and similar companies. People need to know what they are getting into in 'retail forex and binary options'. Unfortunately, Forex Peace Army is just not doing enough to communicate the real risks.

No one should have to go to this much effort to get a withdrawal. Thanks to FxMaster's assistance, this person did manage to get his money back from a broker with a rating below 1.3 stars.

If people would come and read the reviews before opening accounts, they would save a lot of time, effort, and money. Instead, most only find the FPA later. I could put "Broker XYZ is a giant scam!" in 2 inch high letters on the FPA's homepage and mail the same information to FPA members once a week. That would not be the slightest help to people who aren't members or don't visit the FPA.

If you have a specific issue with IQ Option, please open a Scam Alerts thread. This thread's problem is resolved and is now being moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Back