Resolved Issue - Withdrawal Issues with ICMarkets

abbas254

Recruit
Hello Guys!
I’ve been having issues with getting my money from IC markets! I withdrew money on 23rd September using swift transfer. They are claiming that money has left their bank account but it’s been more than a month now and my bank can’t even trace using the swift confirmation they sent me!
I asked them to send a trace for the money for me and it’s been more than a week now they haven’t sent the tracer confirmation!!
What should I do??

1) Can you confirm which division of IC markets your account is with? (Australia or offshore division)

2) what was the total amount requested for the withdrawal? in USD, EUR, GBP, etc

3) what is the account #? Can you post an account statement (mt4/cTrader) / screenshot here showing withdrawal request?

4a) do you have a screenshot of the email /chat transcript requesting that they send the bank transfer confirmation report?

4b) can you send a new email/live chat specifically requesting a "bank transfer confirmation" of the swift wire in question? They should be able to provide this for you within 24 hours.

Or if you have video showing all of this, that is good also. Upload it privately to youtube/dropbox, etc and post it here.

Uhh.. so disappointing to see an abandon thread .
Again.

source.gif

Check the post from 4evermaat, he asked you some questions.......

1) Can you confirm which division of IC markets your account is with? (Australia or offshore division)

2) what was the total amount requested for the withdrawal? in USD, EUR, GBP, etc

3) what is the account #? Can you post an account statement (mt4/cTrader) / screenshot here showing withdrawal request?

4a) do you have a screenshot of the email /chat transcript requesting that they send the bank transfer confirmation report?

4b) can you send a new email/live chat specifically requesting a "bank transfer confirmation" of the swift wire in question? They should be able to provide this for you within 24 hours.

Or if you have video showing all of this, that is good also. Upload it unlisted to youtube/dropbox, etc and post it here.[/QUOTE]

Where do i hit resolved button? Got the money on 29th October

Again, what was the total amount you received?

Also, don't forget to update your review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/icmarkets-forex-brokers?per-page=50

Back