1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RESOLVED? - ITM Financial Issue

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by daggerblitz, May 8, 2013.

1. daggerblitz

daggerblitz Private

I have been following these guys like a hawk since they tried and stiff me. I've been active in trading forex, futures, commodities for a long time. These guys are so slick yet so obvious once you do the research that it really is a SCAM. You notice that they never responded to all the allegations that I put forth in this thread. That says it all. They can't respond in an intelligent manner because they are caught, busted. All you have to do is go through their claims item by item and you will see they don't stand up to close scrutiny. They are as slippery as an ell and arrogant on top of that. It was interesting to see that dkrock may have the goods on them its sad that he doesn't have copyright information to back him up, but the way Curt Dalton throws his ego around at some point someone will nail him. His company is nothing more than a marketing machine filled with fancy hype. Curt.... or Shawn... when you read this how about defending yourself against my earlier allegations and please do it with facts not fluff!!!!!

2. yztraderz

yztraderz Recruit

Is there an MT4 robot for purchase ?