Resolved: Kappa Brokers – DOES NOT WITHDRAW MONEY

Soyuzorhideya

Recruit
Good afternoon! My name is Alek (trading account – 119866).

To begin with, I’d like to note that I am very sorry that I discovered many truthful reviews about the company KappaBrokers too late — when I was already tricked out of 846 200 US dollars (eight hundred forty-six thousand two hundred United States dollars), driving into huge debts and loans that I have to pay back with interest for many years ahead.

In August 2017 I received a call from a person, who introduced himself as Mr. Vladimir Saburov, a representative of the company KappaBrokers. He started to tell me about the advantages of cooperation with the company, about the different ways of earning good money and increasing my income. Later he helped me to open trading account in the company and go through verification process. I agreed to try and on 12.09.17 I made first deposits in the amount of 1 600 US dollars.
This person called me every single day, pushing me to invest more. Having yielded to the promises of high income, I continued to replenish my deposit. From 20.09.17 to 02.10.17 I invested 116 700 US dollars.

The company assured me that there would not be any problem with withdrawal. I made a few withdrawal applications and withdrew my own funds (7 100 US dollars).

The company created an image that our cooperation was successful in order to entice me to their fraudulent scheme. All the deals were mainly positive and “profit” grew hour by hour. Even if there were some negative transactions, they were always offset by the large and frequent positive ones (I attach screenshots of my trading history).
In this way, the company made me believe in reality of what was going on. Sometime later, I received a phone call from another officer of the company – Mr. Artur Patushev. He introduced himself as the immediate supervisor of my manager Mr. Vladimir Saburov. He told me that if I wanted to cooperate with him, it would be necessary to have at least 800 000 US dollars on my account. I called my manager back and he confirmed this information. He said that Mr. Artur Patushev carried out large and risk-free transactions with large traders.

Mr. Artur Patushev called me day and night, questioning whether I intended to replenish my account. He informed me that he was preparing to implement “corporate” transactions with large traders and that I must hurry. At that time I did not notice the deception and continued to pay more money (06.10.17 – USD 200 000, 17.10.17 – USD 400 000, 20.10.17 – USD 150 000). We closed open deals with Mr. Vladimir Saburov as we were preparing to the transaction with Mr. Artur Patushev.
Mr. Artur Patushev insisted on taking another bonus in the amount of 2 million US dollars. He informed me that the company allegedly did not worry about losing their money, because they clearly knew where the price would go.
After that, he forced me to open 500 lots of soya flour on purchasing and simultaneously 230 lots of the same good to sell. Since I opened these positions, he began to call me in a very persistent manner and berate me for having less than 1 million US dollars on my account. He told me that I was betraying the company and that I would not be able to withdraw the profit back to my bank card, because otherwise Kappabrokers would have problems with financial monitoring. Thus, he told me, I must replenish my account to 1 million US dollars.
After sharp discourse of grievance over the phone, I refused to invest any more money and further cooperate with the company. However this officer started to persuade me to sell my apartment or borrow money, convincing me that I must deposit the required amount.

By then I realized that the company have deliberately led me to these transactions in order to drain my deposit. The officer of the company Mr. Vladimir Saburov continues to call me and encourage me to further work with the company. We multiple times arrange to meet, but every time he postpones it. And to my questions as to where is Mr. Artur Patushev, the manager says that he does not have such information, because Mr. Artur Patushev is superior and does not report to him.

24.11.2017 I closed all the deals on my own. My balance on the trading platform amounted to the 700 370.92 US dollars (I attach the screenshot).
After that I applied for a withdrawal of my funds in the amount of 700 000 US dollars and then on 27.11.2017 I wrote to the official email of the company. I attach its relevant translation:

"From: Alek
Subject: Agreement violation (trading account number: 119866)
Date:
27 November 2017, 10:57:48 GMT+3
To: contact@kappabrokers.com

Dear XCM Capital Markets Ltd,
I, XXXXXX, am the owner of the trading account: 119866. To date, all positions on my trading platform are closed and my net balance to withdraw is 700 370.92 USD.

On 24.11.17 I was contacted by the representatives of your company with demands to open additional lots in the amount of 10 290 on any positions allegedly to offset the credit given by the company. The employees assured me that the company guarantees the withdrawal of my funds in the amount of 500 000 - 700,000 USD (it depends) in the event that I would open positions to 10 290 lots till December 31, 2017. The employees of the company denied my requests to provide me with the documentary evidence of this offer.

However, I draw your attention to the fact that these requirements do not comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions posted on your official website. In this regard, I ask you to clarify this situation and provide me with your requirements in writing.

In turn, I made a withdrawal request in the amount of 700 000 USD from my trading account and I am looking forward to receive these funds to my bank card.

Yours faithfully,
XXXXXX"

On 27.11.17 I received a reply of the company in which it promised to withdraw my money within maximum 5 working days. I attach the screenshots of the company’s replies in the Annexes.

“From: Contact Kappa Brokers <contact@kappabrokers.com>
Subject: Ответ: Нарушение договора (номер торгового счета: 119866)
Data:
27 November 2017, 17:46:47 GMT+3
To:XXXXXX
Copy:
funding <funding@kappabrokers.com>

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

We add the funding department in regards the withdrawal request you have applied.

Kind regards”

“From: Funding Kappa Brokers <funding@kappabrokers.com>
Subject: Ответ: Нарушение договора (номер торгового счета: 119866)
Data:
27 November 2017, 18:55:36 GMT+3
To:XXXXXX

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for your email.

Kindly be informed that all your withdrawal requests eligible to be processed will be handled by us in maximum 5 (five) working days. Afterwards, it depends solely on your banking partner in how long time the funds will reach your card/bank account.

Thank you for cooperation.”

I have also received a reply in which the company pretends not to know the employees that contacted and encouraged me to pay money to their company (attached in the Annexes).

“From: Contact Kappa Brokers <contact@kappabrokers.com>Data: 28 November 2017, 17:42:45 GMT+3To: XXXXXX Copy: funding <funding@kappabrokers.com>Subject: Ответ:⁨ Нарушение договора (номер торгового счета: 119866)

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your reply.

As we have already stated, we do not provide financial analysts nor investment advice. These are not our services. Moreover, the individual you refer to, is not our partner nor our employee. Please note that you have been informed on the 15th of September via telephone call and email that we do not provide financial analysts nor investment advice. Also, we have informed that you are the sole responsible for your trading activity and results. Please see attached the risk email which we have sent you on the 15th of the September.

Moreover, please note that it is solely up to your discretion whether to follow the opinion of a third party or not. Please see bellow: https://www.kappabrokers.com/affilliates/
When acting based on the Affiliate Agreement, the Affiliate will not offer to the Customer portfolio management services/investment advise services, in relation to the financial instruments offered by the Company, or any other financial instruments
Any of the Affiliate’s statements should be issued as personal opinions and has to be accompanied by a clear statement which shows that this cannot be substitute to an investment recommendation, but with a personal opinion

As for your withdrawal, you will be notified by the relevant department via email within the specified period of time, as stated in our website.

Kind regards”

During this period I was bombarded with the calls from the employees of the company. At first they tried to persuade me to repay company’s bonuses, threating that I would have serious problems. Later they informed me that I would not receive anything, because the company started inspection procedure on my trading account.

On 01.12.2017 (after 5 working days since my withdrawal application) I received the following reply from the company:

“Dear Valued Client,

Hereby we would like to inform you that currently your trading account activity is under internal investigations for AML (Anti Money Laundering) and Compliance provisions.

Meanwhile we would like to ask for clarifications from your side in regards with the declaration you provided us at the moment of registration, shown in the Compliance Questionnaire form you completed.

Also, we would like to encourage you to provide documents and clarifications confirming your answers to the questions shown in the Compliance Questionnaire we refer to.

We would like to ask you to provide:

1. clarifications in regards with the net worth you declared (less than 50,000.00 EUR) compare with your total deposit realised (850,000.00 USD);
2. the source of the invested funds, in the acceptable form of:
a. tax rulling;
b. source contracts;

Your prompt reply is needed!”

As is clear from the above, the company has just found another pretext not to return my money.
I understand that the brokerage industry must comply with the law, but they must have asked clarifications regarding the source of the money before the payment was done, and not after, when I decided to withdraw them.
I have reasons to believe that the company itself is engaged in money laundering and financial fraud. At the moment I am preparing the necessary documents to regulatory authorities of the company and collecting evidence to apply to the law enforcement bodies at the place of the registration of the company.

As to the allegations against me, I will provide the requested documents in a timely manner.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Dear FPA members! Thank you all for your assistance!

I finally managed to withdraw my money in the amount of 700 370 USD with the help of the financial regulator of the company. At the moment I am trying to get the rest of the amount (one that was lost due to the instructions of the analysts of the company).

I herewith attach screenshots of the letters from the company, namely:
- Confirmation of withdrawal in the amount of 50 000 USD
- Confirmation of withdrawal in the amount of 650 370 USD
- The company’s reply to the financial regulator

Attachments

• Withdrawal confirmation - 50 000 USD.png
    Withdrawal confirmation - 50 000 USD.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Withdrawal confirmation - 650 370 USD.png
    Withdrawal confirmation - 650 370 USD.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Reply from the company.png
    Reply from the company.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 5
Dear FPA members! Thank you all for your assistance!

I finally managed to withdraw my money in the amount of 700 370 USD with the help of the financial regulator of the company. At the moment I am trying to get the rest of the amount (one that was lost due to the instructions of the analysts of the company).

I herewith attach screenshots of the letters from the company, namely:
- Confirmation of withdrawal in the amount of 50 000 USD
- Confirmation of withdrawal in the amount of 650 370 USD
- The company’s reply to the financial regulator
You already received your funds into your account?

Yes, on 23.12.17 I have received 50 000 USD and later in January I received the rest of the amount on my trading balance (in total 700 370 USD).

Yes, on 23.12.17 I have received 50 000 USD and later in January I received the rest of the amount on my trading balance (in total 700 370 USD).
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back