Resolved: LDNExchange

They said their offices were in London Bridge and Canary Wharf but it appears to actually be a rented office in 10 Bloomsbury way, London,WC1A2SD

LDN Exchange listened to my complaint and I was phoned by their compliance department who agreed to refund my money, I think they have now redeemed themselves. I will leave a positive review as soon as the money hits my bank

LDN Exchange are engaging to resolve my dispute, the Head of compliance phoned me and agreed to refund me, I will do a positive review once the money hit my bank and continue the relationship, but just at smaller, more comfortable stakes

LDN Exchange are engaging to resolve my dispute, the Head of compliance phoned me and agreed to refund me, I will do a positive review once the money hit my bank and continue the relationship, but just at smaller, more comfortable stakes

They will not return your money.

They are criminals who use false names and will not give their London address

They will not return your money.

They are criminals who use false names and will not give their London address

The head of compliance calls himself Phillip Reed.

That is not his real name

Can someone get me the real address and real names

Thanks

I have just written a cease and desist letter to LDNExchange to stop trading my capital as they have trapped me with a bonus clause and I'm afraid they will now try to lose my money. I checked and they are unregulated and unlicensed. Although they have an office in London, the entity is owned by Trident Group LTD and are registered in the Marshal Islands.

They are keeping my deposit of close to £20,000 captive and refuse to allow me a withdrawal.

I have attempted 2 withdrawals online and after several unanswered emails and calls, I got hold of the account manager (Matthew Lord) who was very aggressive and refused any withdrawal.

I have deposited half the money via credit card and the other half via bank wire.
The "Hedge fund manager" (Anthony Lloyd) told me he uses dark pool liquidity to know where the market is going to move and that gives him super powers to have successful trades.

Any ideas what to do next as they are laughing not being regulated and registered in the Marshal islands?[/QUO

I too have had some bad dealings with LDNExchange.
They are very quick to take your money but then don't answer phone calls or e mails.
The only names I have are Sam Westbrook who was the original man to call me and promise me the world also a Stephen Moore who is in accounts and then there was a Matthew who is the most arrogant horrible human being I have ever had the misfortune of speaking with.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Can you let me know how to get my money back from them too?

Back