Resolved: Libertex problem withdraw

Pile976

Recruit
Hello. On 06.10.2022 I withdrew money from my Libertex account. I have not received the money yet, although I received a message about a successful transaction. I got a message from them that it was a technical problem and to wait more. What would be the best thing to do? Thanks

Hello. On 06.10.2022 I withdrew money from my Libertex account. I have not received the money yet, although I received a message about a successful transaction. I got a message from them that it was a technical problem and to wait more. What would be the best thing to do? Thanks
https://libertex.com/ is this the correct website?
What was the latest/last reply did ou receive from them?

https://libertex.com/ is this the correct website?
What was the latest/last reply did ou receive from them?
Hello. Yes, it's that site, I've been with them for a year and a half, there were minor problems, but they were solved. This is already a big problem because I don't know where my money is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221018-173626_Gmail~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221018-173626_Gmail~2.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 21
Hello. Yes, it's that site, I've been with them for a year and a half, there were minor problems, but they were solved. This is already a big problem because I don't know where my money is.
Alright, they are still working on it, try to get the latest update on this issue.

I tried yesterday and today, they don't answer emails
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7509/libertex-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option in your thread. And if you cannot locate the option, this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You must make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Share your account number (Only the account number). Many time this help companies find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Почнимо са додавањем ваше приче као рецензије овде хттпс://ввв.форекпеацеарми.цом/форек-ревиевс/7509/либертек-ревиев , а затим следите доле наведене предлоге.

Пре свега, позовите компанију користећи опцију Позови компанију у својој нити. А ако не можете да лоцирате опцију, ова нит " Водич: Како позвати компанију у своју нит. " ће вам помоћи да сазнате.

Напомена 1: Дугме за позив ће бити омогућено када ваш први пост напуни 4 дана.
Напомена: 2 Морате направити други пост у овој теми да бисте омогућили опцију званичне позивнице.
Напомена 3: Поделите број свог рачуна (само број рачуна). Много пута ово помаже компанијама да сазнају да ли сте прави или не.
Напомена 4: Уверите се да правилно пратите сугестије, када то урадите исправно, аутоматски ћете добити доњу поруку у својој нити.

ОП Сцреен схот.јпг
Оk. Thanks

Problem solved
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back