Resolved - Limit Markets Ltd www.limitmarkets.com FOREX SCAM

Kindly tell me when the FPA will make LIMIT MARKETS as a SCAM? as its been months im fighting against limit markets because they have my money.
now their Regulator also issued them a letter, which is available on the regulator's PUBLIC register

The VFSC isn't exactly my top choice in regulators. That being said, thanks for not letting the weakness of the regulator stop you from complaining. Now, Limit Markets is faced with the choice of paying you or very publicly losing it's license.

There's a lesson all traders need to learn from this incident:

If you think you've been scammed and can't get the company to address your issues, ALWAYS complain to the regulator, even if you think the regulator is ineffective. I've seen so many people waste more time complaining about how a regulator won't do anything than it would take for them to complain to the regulator. If you complain, maybe nothing will happen. If you don't complain, definitely nothing will happen.

I also have directly messaged the Limit Markets Owner, Mr Volkan CIHAN Kaya.
Requesting him once again to solve my withdrawal mystry and give my money to me and lets end up these clashes and this how your license will also not be revoked by the regulatory authority.

He had seen my messages, and surprisingly this time he did not blocked me as well. while last time on WhatsApp he blocked me right away in February.

But now I messaged him on IMO and he didn't blocked me.

If he pay my withdrawal money, then I will speak to regulatory authority that I received my withdrawal and his license will be save.

Otherwise the count down is already started, and 2 days passed already from their 14 days notice.

DEAR SIR/FX PEACE ARMY.

HOW TO CLOSE/DELETE THE THREAD from traders court? Please guide me

FPA Forums Team Note: If your issue is fully resolved, please post details of how it was resolved here. Please note that "fully resolved" means any funds legitimately owed to you have already been received by you.

Dear FPA Admin.

I would like to request you something important, regarding this can you provide me ur support email, as I need some editing option enabled for some old posts, where i found mistakes in writing.

FPA Forums Team Note: Editing had to be restriction because too many companies blackmailed traders into removing facts. If you have any corrections to previous posts, just add a new post to the thread and explain the corrections.

There is a Contact Us link on the bottom of the page.

Dear Forexpeace Army & its traders court.

My issue had been resolved more than a month ago.
The broker has cleared all my dues, and i dont have any claim against the broker, it was some mis understanding created by the IB between me and the broker.
Kindly close the case of traders court of your forum.

First off, the website itself were designed identically to a WordPress UI, which speaks amateurish business dealings. Secondly, as a "Financial Broker" where is the regulation page on the site reinstating that they are regulated by the financial authority to deal with client's fund? Third, they'd provided nothing to prove that they are legitimately operating the business from an authorized standpoint in which it highly screams "Scam".

Why would you sign up with them in the first place? This is literally the epitome of a bucketshop.

Dear Forexpeace Army & its traders court.

My issue had been resolved more than a month ago.
The broker has cleared all my dues, and i dont have any claim against the broker, it was some mis understanding created by the IB between me and the broker.
Kindly close the case of traders court of your forum.

It's always good to see resolved cases.

If you really want to say thank you, you may hit the donation button in this signature or in PM. Direct donations are voluntary, and help us continue to fight scams.

Back