Resolved: Liteforex Account Removed 30072

Goldsmith

Corporal
I deposited funds $100 liteforex account (30072) and after made profits when i requested withdraw. they return my withdrawal request to my account.
While my account not showing in account list.

When i talked support they said:

Dear Client
Your trading account is being checked by the trading department
According to paragraph 4.3. of the clients agreement "Money transfer can be deferred by the Company for the period of 14 working days in exceptional cases requiring verification of compliance of trading and non-trading operations conducted by the Client with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Client has the right to request the status of the verification process only by contacting Trading operations department by e-mail at: trading@liteforex.com.

This happening with me 2nd Time with liteforex.

Last withdrawal they took me 14 working days to complete..

I will post my review once i will receive update.

I deposited funds $100 liteforex account (30072) and after made profits when i requested withdraw. they return my withdrawal request to my account.
While my account not showing in account list.

When i talked support they said:

Dear Client
Your trading account is being checked by the trading department
According to paragraph 4.3. of the clients agreement "Money transfer can be deferred by the Company for the period of 14 working days in exceptional cases requiring verification of compliance of trading and non-trading operations conducted by the Client with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Client has the right to request the status of the verification process only by contacting Trading operations department by e-mail at: trading@liteforex.com.

This happening with me 2nd Time with liteforex.

Last withdrawal they took me 14 working days to complete..

I will post my review once i will receive update.
When you deposited the money?

I am not sure if there is anything wrong with this.. i mean, it seas in the T&C that it may take 14 days and you confirm that last time it took 14 days.. do i miss anything..?

14 days is not issue i think...
Issue is account removed from my backoffice,lets see when they fix it?

Issue is account removed from my backoffice,lets see when they fix it?

Do you have a copy of your account history that you can upload please? Follow this article to help you gather it and upload it here.

When you go to a bank and request a withdrawal or make a cash deposit, how long does it take to credit to the account?

Why do you believe a broker is any different? Not sure why people think brokers who offer terrible conditions are the ones best suited for their deposits.

Most of time i use Electronic payment method , like Skrill or Neteller.and this type of Payment method just take 2/3 working days to process withdrawal..

again i want to say 14 days if they are taking not a big issue. the main issue is account removed my backoffice.
hoping they will resolve it very soon.

Attached file my deposit and withdrawal history ..

Arshad Withdraw History.JPGArshad Withdraw History 2.JPG

One of showing withdrawal in process while 2nd one showing return.

Just waiting for resolve my issues.

ok. Do you have copy of the account statement that they deleted?

Back