Resolved: Liteforex Account Removed 30072

Most of time i use Electronic payment method , like Skrill or Neteller.and this type of Payment method just take 2/3 working days to process withdrawal..

again i want to say 14 days if they are taking not a big issue. the main issue is account removed my backoffice.
hoping they will resolve it very soon.

Attached file my deposit and withdrawal history ..

View attachment 50544View attachment 50543

One of showing withdrawal in process while 2nd one showing return.

Just waiting for resolve my issues.

This is my big proof .. already attached.

Thanks

Last i got this attached account disabled ...
When i talked to support regarding my account, they said it will take 14 days to check.

Arshad Account Disabled.JPG

I will update here once i will receive my withdrawal funds.

Last i got this attached account disabled ...
When i talked to support regarding my account, they said it will take 14 days to check.

View attachment 50701

I will update here once i will receive my withdrawal funds.

Sometimes brokers email "daily confirmations" and "monthly statements"

Please check your email. Use this guide:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

You didn't answer my question mate :)

@Goldsmith Have you written a review yet?

------------------------------------------------------​

@Goldsmith have you invited the broker to this thread with these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/ ??

Hi,

same exact thing happened to me today! My account disappear from back office and they sent email referring this famous 14 working days they would take to check the account. Is really crazy and unbelievalble. Also considering that my withdrawal request was not for all funds I have in account, but for a small amount smaller also than initial deposit! So this block and account hiding does not make any sense!!!

Hi,

same exact thing happened to me today! My account disappear from back office and they sent email referring this famous 14 working days they would take to check the account. Is really crazy and unbelievalble. Also considering that my withdrawal request was not for all funds I have in account, but for a small amount smaller also than initial deposit! So this block and account hiding does not make any sense!!!

Please open a separate scam alert thread and submit evidence.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

I am just waiting for them to process my withdrawal.i talked on support they said it will be in 14 working days.
so lets wait and see.

Back