Resolved - LiteForex, Why are you causing so many problems for your clients?

This is blatant stealing. Are they not under a regulator where they operate from.
But thank you FPA for your consisted obligation, hunting these Scammers.

Hace 2 años que trabajo con esta empresa y jamas tuve un problema,creo yo que los acuerdos estan para ser leidos...Hoy en el acuerdo de Liteforex dice en forma clara que las operaciones que duren menos de 2 minutos no tendran validez asi que a leerlos y dejar de difamar

I'm not defaming, I say that many brokers are cheating, I do not know LiteForex, but I can tell you that the financial regulatory agencies should investigate many brokers, and if they find that are scam, they would must report them to the international justice.
I have been scammed by a broker, the broker well known here in FPA, and for two years I am waiting for BROKER THAT, IT ME RETURN MY MONEY.
Just by watching this forum, complaints and threads brokers who cheat, the researchers agents at financial regulatory agencies, they would have less work to investigate interntet brokers that are scams.

I'm not defaming, I say that many brokers are cheating, I do not know LiteForex, but I can tell you that the financial regulatory agencies should investigate many brokers, and if they find that are scam, they would must report them to the international justice.
I have been scammed by a broker, the broker well known here in FPA, and for two years I am waiting for BROKER THAT, IT ME RETURN MY MONEY.
Just by watching this forum, complaints and threads brokers who cheat, the researchers agents at financial regulatory agencies, they would have less work to investigate interntet brokers that are scams.

I do agree that Regulates Authority must take strict actions against the scam company but I amazed that why they are not dealing with it. And As you said you have problem with well reputed broker then open a new thread at FPA scam folder and we must help you out.

I do agree that Regulates Authority must take strict actions against the scam company but I amazed that why they are not dealing with it. And As you said you have problem with well reputed broker then open a new thread at FPA scam folder and we must help you out.

The broker is known here, and it has a bad reputation, is the worst broker, in the year 2013, the broker is 4XP.
Here, FPA, there are many open threads talking about this broker.

Hace 2 años que trabajo con esta empresa y jamas tuve un problema,creo yo que los acuerdos estan para ser leidos...Hoy en el acuerdo de Liteforex dice en forma clara que las operaciones que duren menos de 2 minutos no tendran validez asi que a leerlos y dejar de difamar

And because you personally never had a problem, this means that everyone else's problems must be fake. I'll be Bernie Madhoff loved clients like you.

Why am I not surprised to see that every post you made has been only to promote LF and attack anyone reporting a problem with them.

Back