Resolved - LOWCOSTFOREX.COM SCAM

you give an infinite work

we will not answer more

300 dollars we have made more than 30 hours of support

We have lost time and money with you

We are really tired of you

I repeat write to our support email

that its documentation have to send it to departamente of acceptance of the payment gateway. It is who is investigating it. To unlock this small deposit. and can we pay us and return the rest to you.

NOT IN OUR HANDS,, this on your own

DO IT, send all
and let yourself Nonsense

I think someone from forexpeacearmy should come in because this people don't understand that their name is at state.
What am I to write to a support that only read and never reply messages after submitting all the required documents?

this is infinite
the problem is that you do not have the document in a timely manner requested

also his TRANSACTION is under review by fraud, and we can not do anything to unlock it, why not send documents proving notary and apostille, which is true

that we have not received the money

and that recurs again and again here,,,
that does not in the official support?

that we are sick and tired of you

Please get a good English person to represent you here.
All what you are saying here is hardly understood by anyone.
You are only here jumping from one pole to another.

we are tired of you
And this game
we will not respond more
if you want to resolve the situation, write to our support
with the above mentioned documents and officially apostille

I have some questions which I hope Low Cost Forex will take the time to answer...

You claim the deposit was under one name and the withdrawal was under another. What are the two names?

If there is a fraud inquiry on a credit card deposit, why don't you engage fkayode and the credit card issuer in a discussion? If the card issuer ends its investigation with a ruling of fraud, that proves your point. If not, then there really isn't any need for more documentation, is there?

http://prntscr.com/agc1mv

The above screen shot is from lowcostforex.

This is the 1st time lowcostforex will send me a mail after asst moderator is asking them if the name on card for deposit is different from the name for withdrawal.

I have sent them the required documents several times, maybe a third party should receive this documents on their behalf because what I can see is that they never thought I can go this far.

Lowcostforex.com need to answer what asst moderator is asking before we can go any further on this issue.

If you really did use 2 names, Low Cost Forex has a valid point. If Low Cost Forex is unwilling to back up that claim, that says all I need to know about the company.

Back