Resolved - LOWCOSTFOREX.COM SCAM

fkayode

Private, 1st Class
I started trading with lowcostforex.com since August 2015 with a deposit of $1000, and after losing some part of my deposit decided to withdraw the balance of my funds, then lowcostforex.com who had verified my account even before my funding now asked that I submit a notarized document of my driver's license and bank statement which I had to pay a notary public to get my documents notarized and submitted. I was now told that they cannot accept the notarized documents and that the notary public should also write a letter to support the notarized documents.
Pls note that I had to pay additional fees to get the notarized letter and my drivers license and bank statement which I submitted to the support and compliance department on 3rd Feb this month, their skype and live chat no longer response to me.
This matter was discussed in myfxbook under the below link:
http://www.myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/lowcost-forex/995865,1
My username is moneyfarm01
I have been on this matter since August 25th, 2015. I think I have tried and be patient enough with lowcostforex on getting my funds back but there is no serious response from them.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

I started trading with lowcostforex.com since August 2015 with a deposit of $1000, and after losing some part of my deposit decided to withdraw the balance of my funds, then lowcostforex.com who had verified my account even before my funding now asked that I submit a notarized document of my driver's license and bank statement which I had to pay a notary public to get my documents notarized and submitted. I was now told that they cannot accept the notarized documents and that the notary public should also write a letter to support the notarized documents.
Pls note that I had to pay additional fees to get the notarized letter and my drivers license and bank statement which I submitted to the support and compliance department on 3rd Feb this month, their skype and live chat no longer response to me.
This matter was discussed in myfxbook under the below link:
http://www.myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/lowcost-forex/995865,1
My username is moneyfarm01

I have been on this matter since August 25th, 2015. I think I have tried and be patient enough with lowcostforex on getting my funds back but there is no serious response from them.

This can be infinite as this client, after 30 emails, 10 hours of chat, etc, seems not to understand that to make withdrawals, you must have your own fully verified, as in the rest of the brokers.

The strange thing is that in the preferred post reviews, accusing him of scam everyone, but there is yoked the scam.
this will be our last post, because we do not pay more to this game. The customer knows our email and chat, but there does not say anything.

1 All customers have to verify your account, especially to make withdrawals, by the law of money laundering. If anyone could not reitrar money from the account of another.

2nd only to some countries of Africa and Pakistan, there verificaicion more extensive rules as they are conflicting countries, other brokers is the same.

3rd A customer can not deposit on behalf of one and remove the name of another, which is what this clietne apparently intended, this is common sense.

Besides this client still does not present all the required documentation, it is more the credit card processors can hold up to 6 months or more some payments

especially in places with suspected fraud, again not us, but the card processors.

And that is something that this gentleman does not entide, our inveritr after more than a week of work to explain it agents.

There is no way. What we lacked is that after all the effort, to lose money by a score of 300 usd we have worked more than 1 week time support obviously lowcostfx loses money, we are above acknowledgment of scam, when we follow the rules one together, and give plenty of information on how to proceed legally.

I am yet to see a broker that lied like lowcostforex.com.
1st they said they have over 30 emails to and fro with me, pls ask them what the mails are all about. Most of the mails are not on this matter.

2nd is that my account is already verified before funding and still I provided a notarized drivers license, bank statement and a letter from notary public lawyer as requested which I paid to get done.
This is a screenshot of my verified account with lowcostforex:
http://prntscr.com/9jyzwo

3rd is that I made a deposit with my neteller master card which bears my name and not a third party card as they are saying.
Pls ask lowcostforex.com to publish the name from the card if they still insist that is third party card.
In fact, I already asked the card provider to take lowcostforex.com up on this same matter but was told it was over 120 days and will not be able to pursue them on this.
The screenshot below is a response from the card provider:
http://prntscr.com/a36gmh
On 3rd of Feb 2016, I sent them a recent bank statement, drivers license together with letter from a notary public which I paid for but not a single response from this SCAM BROKER and now can response to a scam thread opened against them.
The simple true is that this broker is a SCAM BROKER otherwise why on earth will they be holding on to a fund that does not belong to them for over 6 months now.

This can be infinite as this client, after 30 emails, 10 hours of chat, etc, seems not to understand that to make withdrawals, you must have your own fully verified, as in the rest of the brokers.

The strange thing is that in the preferred post reviews, accusing him of scam everyone, but there is yoked the scam.
this will be our last post, because we do not pay more to this game. The customer knows our email and chat, but there does not say anything.

1 All customers have to verify your account, especially to make withdrawals, by the law of money laundering. If anyone could not reitrar money from the account of another.

2nd only to some countries of Africa and Pakistan, there verificaicion more extensive rules as they are conflicting countries, other brokers is the same.

3rd A customer can not deposit on behalf of one and remove the name of another, which is what this clietne apparently intended, this is common sense.

Besides this client still does not present all the required documentation, it is more the credit card processors can hold up to 6 months or more some payments

especially in places with suspected fraud, again not us, but the card processors.

And that is something that this gentleman does not entide, our inveritr after more than a week of work to explain it agents.

There is no way. What we lacked is that after all the effort, to lose money by a score of 300 usd we have worked more than 1 week time support obviously lowcostfx loses money, we are above acknowledgment of scam, when we follow the rules one together, and give plenty of information on how to proceed legally.
m

I am yet to see a broker that lied like lowcostforex.com.
1st they said they have over 30 emails to and fro with me, pls ask them what the mails are all about. Most of the mails are not on this matter.

2nd is that my account is already verified before funding and still I provided a notarized drivers license, bank statement and a letter from notary public lawyer as requested which I paid to get done.
This is a screenshot of my verified account with lowcostforex:
http://prntscr.com/9jyzwo

3rd is that I made a deposit with my neteller master card which bears my name and not a third party card as they are saying.
Pls ask lowcostforex.com to publish the name from the card if they still insist that is third party card.
In fact, I already asked the card provider to take lowcostforex.com up on this same matter but was told it was over 120 days and will not be able to pursue them on this.
The screenshot below is a response from the card provider:
http://prntscr.com/a36gmh
On 3rd of Feb 2016, I sent them a recent bank statement, drivers license together with letter from a notary public which I paid for but not a single response from this SCAM BROKER and now can response to a scam thread opened against them.
The simple true is that this broker is a SCAM BROKER otherwise why on earth will they be holding on to a fund that does not belong to them for over 6 months now.

m
our card processor, has frozen the money because suspect is Mr. NAME REMOVED, used fraudulently card..
Also service deposit card does not match the name verified. Actually are the processor and the bank with the case study. This client opened a ditch with 1000usd and actualemte has 400 approx.
There are many things in this country customers use the service as bleach or stolen cards, etc .... Again, not us, is the bank card processor, which not only retien 400 usd, if not all, 1000 usd and the broker also pays ... so we have lost about 600 usd, and more than 30 emails on this person.
just for this, why we not accept more clients NIGERIA

Pls publish the name on card.
I have said this to lowcostforex.com before, I am a VIP member of neteller which takes some volume of transaction to get, and 95% of my transactions are with forex broker which non ever accused me of this allegation. I have mailed neteller to be part of this discussion since you keep saying I used fraudulent card. This same card I used with most of my forex broker and make withdrawals from ATM.
Now, lowcostforex.com is turning away from verification of account to fraudulent use of card which they never said before and after this they will look for something else to accuse me of. This is exactly how SCAM BROKERS moves.

please send us copy of your card
We will reclaim the processor card and the bank
As I said, we have not received anything,
that their money is blocked by the receiving bank
not by us
We wish also to be resolved, because you have lost 60% of their account
and that 60% have had to put our money.
As I said, do not realize that card payments any more, we have many problems with clietnes of Nigeria and Pakistan as there are many many many scams credit trajetas qeu come from esses country.
But again, it is not for us, it is by the bank and credit trajetas processor.
I explained it 100 times

Find below a screenshot of the response from neteller as regards their invitation to this matter.
http://prntscr.com/a3h0n7
The authentication of my card by neteller who is the issuer of the master card I used in depositing $1000.00 with lowcostforex.com is hereby attached.
So now, who is scamming who?

Attachments

• neteller authentication letter.pdf
    49.7 KB · Views: 19
Back