Resolved - LOWCOSTFOREX.COM SCAM

I never used 2 different names. I deposited with my neteller master card, and try to make withdrawal, which client can only fill in the amount from the client area and they are to contact one with further information so as to process the withdrawal, which they never did up to this day.
They need to publish the different names they are having, which I know they don't have.
Low Cost Forex has blocked my account because they know I can bring out more information to nail them.

I never used 2 different names. I deposited with my neteller master card, and try to make withdrawal, which client can only fill in the amount from the client area and they are to contact one with further information so as to process the withdrawal, which they never did up to this day.
They need to publish the different names they are having, which I know they don't have.
Low Cost Forex has blocked my account because they know I can bring out more information to nail them.
simple solution.low cost forex is 'sick and tired of client' so why wont low cost forex release funds back to original fund where original deposit was made?end of issue,,,,,,

I have said it that they are ruining away from the key issues.
maybe you could elaborate what are the actual key issues here so that we are completely aware of what is going on.if they are to blame then of course we will be behind you,however if you are attempting to scam a legitimate brokerage we will be less merciful upon your soul.please provide us with convincing evidence.....

They key issue is that, they should refund my money at least to where the deposit came from. I don't know what other evidence I need to give aside the letter from the card issuer who is neteller and a scanned copy of my card. Deposit was made through neteller master card in my name( Kayode Adelakun ) and a letter from neteller stating my name and card number with the amount deposited to lowcostforex. Why are they jumping from one document to another when they initially said I tried to withdraw with a different name , When the withdrawal is yet to be made.

ok so therefore as long as withdrawal request was made back to the original method of deposit,i really dont see an issue here(such is said on their actual website).
im also noticing that they want $1k minimum.
for such a thinly(if at all) regulated broker who is more or less a complete unknown,dont you think this is a little high mr rep?esecially now since there would appear to be issues even getting a simple withdrawal processed?you are NOT building a good reputation for your company sir.

I wonder why LowCostForex is afraid to come and answer a few simple questions? Could it be that they have no legitimate answers?

This has taken too long with no response from lowcostforex, they are taking the effect of FPA for granted . I think we need to label them scam broker to avoid other traders from falling into their hands.

Just got my funds from low cost forex.
Many thanks to forexpeacearmy and members of this great forum.
This case can now be close as resolved.

Back