Resolved: Margin Call

MrRius

Recruit
dear,
i don't know whether this is a right thread here or not, so if not, please remove it to the right place, thank you.
i want to know about my mt4 account, i will not state the broker yet, because i just write to them for complaint, but i need a suggestion, because i do not quite understand about this. let me begin, my account just got mc, but what make me wonder is that, why not mc when the price is at the highest and lowest? to prevent my account from mc, i already make an internal transfer to add the margin, which is according to the broker, it will get in to my mt4 balance instantly, but the real is it takes more than an hour, what a "very instant internal deposit". beside this, i want to know first, why my account mc, anyone please could help me, i attach several files as a prove. yet, if indeed my account suppose to mc, i think the broker do it in purpose by holding my deposit (deposit to increase my margin), after my account mc, the deposit arrive at my mt4, what a great broker. for the information, my account have 1:1000 margins. the rest could be see at the attachment. please help, thank you

Attachments

• Inked99a_LI.jpg
    Inked99a_LI.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • Inked999a_LI.jpg
    Inked999a_LI.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
dear,
i don't know whether this is a right thread here or not, so if not, please remove it to the right place, thank you.
i want to know about my mt4 account, i will not state the broker yet, because i just write to them for complaint, but i need a suggestion, because i do not quite understand about this. let me begin, my account just got mc, but what make me wonder is that, why not mc when the price is at the highest and lowest? to prevent my account from mc, i already make an internal transfer to add the margin, which is according to the broker, it will get in to my mt4 balance instantly, but the real is it takes more than an hour, what a "very instant internal deposit". beside this, i want to know first, why my account mc, anyone please could help me, i attach several files as a prove. yet, if indeed my account suppose to mc, i think the broker do it in purpose by holding my deposit (deposit to increase my margin), after my account mc, the deposit arrive at my mt4, what a great broker. for the information, my account have 1:1000 margins. the rest could be see at the attachment. please help, thank you
sorry, forgot to say that, my margin before mc is $1,011

Back