Resolved - markets.com (safecap) scamming me!!

Monjed Alqenaei

Private, 1st Class
I am client of this company since 2011, everything was ok as long I lost. I made some good deals the past months then all problems started:
1. Islamic account- they canceled it without even notifying and charged me interests saying if you trade EA you can't have islamic. Please note this "term" is not mentioned anywhere.
2. they canceled total withdrawals of $50,000 accusing me in hacking into their systems (!!??) how can I hack their systems? or they can't believe people can make money?
3. They sent me a threatening letter and with a calling make me afraid and drop my case.
4. They blocked the access to all my accounts as I was never their customer.
This is an outrages! I am claiming all my money back from these scampers.

Attachments

• Misconduct and Refusal of WD Request Monjed Alqenaei 29 04 13.pdf
    491.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Markets3.jpg
    Markets3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 77
  • A_Dis.jpg
    A_Dis.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 76
  • B_Dis.jpg
    B_Dis.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 74
  • C_Dis.jpg
    C_Dis.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 76
Seems to me we need the company response to this.
From one hand they say your money is ok in the email you attached and you can withdraw, this is an official email from an official rep of this company.
I tried to look in their site and I didn't find any restriction of having Islamic account while you trade using EA. Why they are doing it?
How can a customer hack into the company servers? and what proof the company has?
blocking your account to access is an action we see usually in scamming companies which are ranked as scam. Why did they blocked you?
It looks like you made profit and they are short of money.
Did they send you any notification regarding the blocking your access?I you also say they canceled the Islamic account without a notice too. Seems to me you need to contact the regulator here.

No Sir,
They are ignoring me for few weeks already and taking actions and playing with my account without notice before or after....
I really would like to hear what these guys has to say! As they are ignoring me for a very long time. I want my money back, this is a big amount I made fair and square.

P.S. I forgot to mention I deserve 1 pip back which worth around $17,000 for my tradings on April.

Scammers

These folks are really bad. they tried to scam me of a petty sum of $207.77. I would give this money away to anybody without batting an eyelid. I fought for it, not so much for the money, but as a matter of principle. Fight for it Monjed. And go to the FSA if they do not give back your money. They have put me through unbelievable harassment and aggravation. When my AM, who knew all the details got upset with them and tried to fight for me, they fired him.I have traded with many companies in my life and still do. This is the WORST company. I am in the process of seeking financial compensation from FOS and have already talked to them. Get your money back. Don't let them scam you of your hard earned money and get away with it.

The top management has an extravagant life with their fancy cars, houses and vacations because people like us put our hard earned money and trade with them. They have no right to scam us the way they are doing. And they should be accountable for doing so.

No Sir,
They are ignoring me for few weeks already and taking actions and playing with my account without notice before or after....
I really would like to hear what these guys has to say! As they are ignoring me for a very long time. I want my money back, this is a big amount I made fair and square.

P.S. I forgot to mention I deserve 1 pip back which worth around $17,000 for my tradings on April.

I agree with prosperity2013, you should to file a court case here and file a complaint to the FSA as well.
This will make things more clearer and hopefully a rep of this company will reply to these very serious accusations here.

Thanks for your responses.
I’ve already filled a case through FPA on April 24th, but heard nothing from them yet!!
I’m also filing a complaint with FSA very soon.

Thanks for your responses.
I’ve already filled a case through FPA on April 24th, but heard nothing from them yet!!
I’m also filing a complaint with FSA very soon.

The case file was opened on May 17th. I put a reply in yesterday.

Were you using a commercial EA or a custom one? If it's a commercial EA , which one was it?

The provisions of the agreement cited by the Safecap

We specifically refer you to Section 9 (Trading Poiicies and Procedures) (Improper 0f Abusive Trading} of our Company’s Terms and Conditions (the relevant section for your convenience which can be found at http://wwwmarkets.comjabout—us/terms-conditions.htmlfitrading-polides-procedures]

have been introduced illegally by Safecap 15 March 2013
I can prove it if necessary.

Please do prove as it can help the customer here

The provisions of the agreement cited by the Safecap

We specifically refer you to Section 9 (Trading Poiicies and Procedures) (Improper 0f Abusive Trading} of our Company’s Terms and Conditions (the relevant section for your convenience which can be found at http://wwwmarkets.comjabout—us/terms-conditions.htmlfitrading-polides-procedures]

have been introduced illegally by Safecap 15 March 2013
I can prove it if necessary.

May you please prove it?
Thanks,

Back