RESOLVED | masterforex.com big issue. Fail to admit their mistake.

ppm

Private
Hello there my a/c no 473159 MF personal wallet number 473157.

Since I am not clear with the broker 100% bonus terms and conditions point no 16 The bonus is abrogated automatically in case after the bonus provision and trading the account's equity becomes equal to the bonus amount.

So to clear myself before trade on dated 2-04-2014 i have asked in live chat to an operator called Roman Gotviansky that whether can i lose the bonus in trade. He said i can lose the bonus in trade and trade cautiously with balance amount (screenshot available) mc.png

so on believing the above words from Roman Gotviansky on dated 16-04-2014 i have fund my account with 600 usd and received 600 usd as bonus.so in total i got 1200 usd on my account.And then when i open trade and immediately when my account go below the my original capital amount of 600 USD and the bonus 600 usd have got cancelled and the open position have been closed automatically.

I am totally shocked on looking to these.

Because i acted ONLY believing those words from Roman Gotviansky on live chat dated 02-04-2014 I have funded my account and traded and which result now I am suffering a loss.

At any case i cannot be held liable for the customer support officers lack of awareness with their bonus schemes.who have mislead ed me with wrong information.

Even one of the customer support officer named Zarina Bagaeva have admitted that the information given in past were wrong.( screenshot avaiable).s1.jpg

And Now they refuse to refund the 600 USD saying that it was a kind of misunderstanding between our operator and you, may be if you ask more detailed questions you may receive desired answers. But analysing your chat we did not find any reasons of your claims.

I have made my question in detailed and made it very clear..If their operator don't understand the same he should have transferred the chat to the other person or should have asked me write an email.

simply He have replied that

14:20 Roman Gotviansky: you may loose you bonus and then continue trading with the rest amount.

What dose it mean??It directly implies that i can trade till my account becomes 0 .

If there is a misunderstanding mean According to their rule If i loose bonus mean the account becomes 0 and were it comes continue trading with the rest amount.??

How can i be held liable for your customer support officer mistake?

Pathetic broker how can i be liable for their customer support persons mistake?Some one help me over here.

This would be simpler if the information given to you by the first operator hadn't clearly been in conflict with what the written Terms and Conditions say.

I suggest emailing MasterForex and inviting them to join this discussion.

This would be simpler if the information given to you by the first operator hadn't clearly been in conflict with what the written Terms and Conditions say.

Actually what happen is i have read their 100% bonus terms and conditions since am NOT clear with their point no 16 The bonus is abrogated automatically in case after the bonus provision and trading the account's equity becomes equal to the bonus amount.

So to clear myself before i start trade on dated 2-04-2014 i have asked in live chat an operator named Roman Gotviansky have attended me. I put him the question as mentioned in above screenshot.

say:

14:17 customer : I have a question with regard to your 100% bonus scheme.

14:18 customer: 16 The bonus is abrogated automatically in case after the bonus provision and trading the account's equity becomes equal to the bonus amount.

14:18 customer: can i lose the bonus in full during my trade??say i deposit 1000 usd and you give 1000 usd bonus.

so in total it comes around 2000 USD. Can i trade till my 2000 usd becomes 0 ??
14:18 customer: or
will you cancel my bonus once my equity go below 1000 usd from 2000 usd?

14:20 Roman Gotviansky: you may loose you bonus and then continue trading with the rest amount.

I hope the information given my the operator directly implies that i can trade till my account becomes 0 .Which means i can lose the capital at first and then still i can trade with bonus left.

But now what masterforex.com says is

Dear Sir,

As you can see it is not a mistake. The operator said completely correctly: when you loose your bonus, you still can trade your deposit. It is clear.

According to the their bonus rule my account becomes 0 when i lose my capital..

But according to the operator chat

then were dose a point comes that i can lose bonus first and still continue trading with the rest amount.??No broker in the world permits the client to loose their bonus first and then the capital as second.

these shows that the information given to me by the first operator clearly in conflict with their written Terms and Conditions.And i request you pupil to review these.And help me with refund of 600 USD.

Dear Pharaoh for your information i have contacted Roman Gotviansky(operator no 1)on dated 02-04-2014.

After that i have funded and traded on my account dated 16-04-2014.

once my account wiped away on the same dated and after that only on the same day 16-04-2014 i contacted their live support(second operator) for an explanation an named Zarina Bagaeva were she have admitted that the information given in past by Roman Gotviansky were wrong.(proof of chat included)s1.jpg

But their claim department still being over smart say that what Roman Gotviansky said is correct and their is no conflict with what the written Terms and Conditions say. But the operator Zarina Bagaeva on live chat dated 16 -04 -2014 have admitted that the information given in past by Roman Gotviansky were wrong and sorry for it..

Sorry is enough??

If it's wrong mean please refund me the money in FULL...

I for one would love to see a MasterForex representative come here and state what the procedure is when a support person provides a client with incorrect information.

As mentioned previously, email MasterForex and send an invitation to join this thread.

Hello, forum members!

This account was registered here by invittation of ppm to take part in this dispute and it is monitored by our support team.
As this forum is not an official way of communication our answers may take some time

Roman is here.

Dear ppm, your position and arguments are clear, also I can understand your reaction but it is not correct to give such unpleasant topic name as "...big fraud...", it harms our company's reputation and offends me as its employee. Could you, please, change the topic name and remove this words at least till the decision of the community?

Now I'd like to answer the main pretension.

Here is the conditions of the promotion MFX Broker doubles your deposits! it is still active.

According to item 9:
Bonus amount is provided to a trading account as a credit (these funds might be used for trading together with the client's own funds). Once all trading volume requirements are fulfilled the bonus becomes a part of the account's balance available for withdrawal.

As you can see the bonus both tradable and withdrawable also it can be lost.

According to item 16:
The bonus is abrogated automatically in case after the bonus provision and trading the account's equity becomes equal to the bonus amount.

This is the paragraph which confused ppm.

The question was

<Quote>
14:18 customer: can i lose the bonus in full during my trade??say i deposit 1000 usd and you give 1000 usd bonus.

</Quote>
YES, see item 9.
and my answer:
<Quote>
</Quote>

Completely correct answer according to the conditions of the promotion.

<Quote>
I hope the information given my the operator directly implies that i can trade till my account becomes 0 .Which means i can lose the capital at first and then still i can trade with bonus left.
</Quote>

That's why I cannot see any reason for the claim.

BUT, as I can see now, the REAL question have to be something like:
If my received bonus can be used to cover my first loss and what if this loss would be more than this bonus?

I think, it is quite clear that my answer to this question would be completely different than that I've given in the chat.

Our company's target is long and profitable collaboration of all our clients and Masterforex company!

That's why in our promotions we demand lotage in exchange of bonuses.
That's why I could not even imagine that my answer about future unpleasant possibility of bonus loss may occur on the first client's trade opened with half deposit margin against the market. I would say that such trade may be called extremely risky having in mind that the margin is nearly equal to the bonus amount, which may be abrogated...

Dear ppm!

As I already told you in the e-mail the only reason of the situation is mutual misunderstanding. I apologize once again for this misunderstanding but you should also admit that the question you've asked did not coincide with the matter you really wanted to receive information about.

I am responsible for what I say, but I cannot be responsible for what others hear.

Hello, forum members!

This account was registered here by invittation of ppm to take part in this dispute and it is monitored by our support team.
As this forum is not an official way of communication our answers may take some time

Roman is here.

Dear ppm, your position and arguments are clear, also I can understand your reaction but it is not correct to give such unpleasant topic name as "...big fraud...", it harms our company's reputation and offends me as its employee. Could you, please, change the topic name and remove this words at least till the decision of the community?

Now I'd like to answer the main pretension.

Here is the conditions of the promotion MFX Broker doubles your deposits! it is still active.

According to item 9:
Bonus amount is provided to a trading account as a credit (these funds might be used for trading together with the client's own funds). Once all trading volume requirements are fulfilled the bonus becomes a part of the account's balance available for withdrawal.

As you can see the bonus both tradable and withdrawable also it can be lost.

According to item 16:
The bonus is abrogated automatically in case after the bonus provision and trading the account's equity becomes equal to the bonus amount.

This is the paragraph which confused ppm.

The question was

<Quote>

</Quote>
YES, see item 9.
and my answer:
<Quote>
</Quote>

Completely correct answer according to the conditions of the promotion.

<Quote>
</Quote>

That's why I cannot see any reason for the claim.

BUT, as I can see now, the REAL question have to be something like:
If my received bonus can be used to cover my first loss and what if this loss would be more than this bonus?

I think, it is quite clear that my answer to this question would be completely different than that I've given in the chat.

Our company's target is long and profitable collaboration of all our clients and Masterforex company!

That's why in our promotions we demand lotage in exchange of bonuses.
That's why I could not even imagine that my answer about future unpleasant possibility of bonus loss may occur on the first client's trade opened with half deposit margin against the market. I would say that such trade may be called extremely risky having in mind that the margin is nearly equal to the bonus amount, which may be abrogated...

Dear ppm!

As I already told you in the e-mail the only reason of the situation is mutual misunderstanding. I apologize once again for this misunderstanding but you should also admit that the question you've asked did not coincide with the matter you really wanted to receive information about.

I am responsible for what I say, but I cannot be responsible for what others hear.

Dear Representative,

Don't try to make the issue complicated.

I have explain all the things from my-side..Again i summarize all the same for you....

Point No 1: Myself and everyone know that every broker have different set-off rules..When some one don't understand their set off rules they may either contact the broker by email or by chat to clear them self..

Point No 2:Similarly I am not clear with your 100% bonus terms and conditions point 16 The bonus is abrogated automatically in case after the bonus provision and trading the account's equity becomes equal to the bonus amount.So i have contacted you by live chat on dated 02-04-2014 were one of your operator named Roman Gotviansky have mislead me with wrong information..saying that i can lose bonus and continue trading.(Screen Shot added)mc.png

Point No 3:According to your bonus rule my account becomes 0 when i lose my capital..

But the operator miss-guided me as below.

According to your operator information i can lose bonus and still continue trading with the rest amount..whereas according to your bonus rule my account becomes 0 when i lose my capital..

So according to your operator were dose a point comes that i can lose bonus at first and still continue trading with the rest amount.??

On dated 16-04-2014 Once my account wiped way by cancellation of bonus myself immediately contacted the live chat were an operator named Zarina Bagaeva were have admitted that the information given in past were wrong.( screenshot avaiable).s1.jpgs1.jpg

these shows that the information given to me by the first operator clearly in conflict with their written Terms and Conditions.So refund me 600 USD.

Now conclusion:

Even one your operator named Zarina Bagaeva were have admitted that the information given by Roman Gotviansky past were wrong.( screenshot available/attachment email).s1.jpgs1.jpg

Then Still why you want my money?

I know a good and genuine broker will never argue baseless...I am surprised that you guys were in business for many years but still refuse to accept the mistake...

Rather accepting the mistake you try to defend the mistake with baseless argument.So 600 USD have became much more important than reputation of your company which may get damaged at public forums like forexpeacearmy.com ??

Am not asking the money back without a valid point.

So Just refund my money and i say goodbye to your website and remove all negative feedback's on public forums..

I have been waiting for a positive reply...

Dear roman simple Questions for you.

What i have asked in chat is

According to your bonus rule you should have answered my question as that we will cancel bonus once the equity(capital comes to 0).And you cannot trade with bonus..

But in real what you have replied me as below:

14:20 customer: you may loose you bonus and then continue trading with the rest amount.

tell me how can i lose bonus and continue trading with the rest amount.??whereas your bonus rules says that my account becomes 0 when i lose the initial capital..

But According to your information were dose a point comes that i can lose bonus at first and still continue trading with the rest amount.??

On dated 16-04-2014 Once my account wiped way by cancellation of bonus myself immediately contacted the live chat were an operator named Zarina Bagaeva were have admitted that the information given in past were wrong.( screenshot avaiable).s1.jpg

So why Zarina Bagaeva have admitted that the information given in past by you were wrong???
s1.jpg

Am not asking the money back without a valid point.So Just refund my money and i say goodbye to your website and remove all negative feedback's on public forums.

Am waiting for a positive reply.

Back