Resolved: Maxcfd Scam

I have received my withdrawal money in full now on the 17th November.

My advice to anybody in the same situation is - don't give up. Keep contacting them via emails and phone calls.

I have received my withdrawal money in full now on the 17th November.

My advice to anybody in the same situation is - don't give up. Keep contacting them via emails and phone calls.
Great :) It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
Also, don't forget to update the review if you left any on the review page.

Looks like it's been marked resolved already, anywhere else I need to mark it as resolved? Thanks

Hi,

I Joined MaxCfd about 4 hours ago as i'm a student and interested in joining the bitcoin investment and came across article today supposedly done by bbc about bitcoin mining, the article led me to the site Max Cfd which i didn't know too much about but as soon as i started filling in my details a broker called me to try help me with filling in my details he had a french accent ad they requested my ID documents and wanted me to sign documents that they said they were going to send to me but insisted i make the deposit first and they'll contact me to make sure that my account details are correct and verified but after i made the deposit they said they would contact me and hung up the phone

Shortly after the call i decided to do more research on this company and came across a wide range of articles complaining about them and decided to make a Withdrawal request which, which with no surprise similarly to other complaints just remains as pending......i;m trying to get my money back as it is half my allowance for the month and need it I've emailed them and called them and they hung up on me when i told them i found out that they are thieves.

One more thing another Platform they use is FTO capital, those of you who are reading this they are con artists DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM OR GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!!!!. Please help:) .

i have called them again requesting my money back and they insist on getting further details such as proof of ID and personal details as part of the "registration process"and they say they can only give me my money back after i finish the "registration process", however i have declined on giving them any further information. Please help :(

Back