Resolved: Moneta Markets Price Manipulation

AbhiJ

Recruit
Their system manipulates PROFIT and LOSS and show the wrong price at the Order Execution Level for both opening and closing prices. I have incurred a loss of more than several thousand euros because of this. I have already raised a complaint and concern for this . I hope they will resolve it if they really take care of the Client and Client Money . If not then it is PURELY DAYLIGHT CHEATING AND SCAM.

1. Trading Orders are

40156890 and
When I closed the trade for nas 100 at 140 profit but then I got loss of 13.10 and for 500 Sp500 I got 850 profit showing and then when I close it at 850 profit but I see zero amount credited .

2. orders numbers 40201137 and 40200686 was showing 212 profit and 75 profit respectively and I closed the position for that but to my surprise their system gave wrong results.

Is this some MANIPULATION going on? Also when I open and close at Market execution level or limit price there is always difference in my order opening and closing prices

Again I was getting a profit of 414 euros when I close the trades for 100 lots and then when I closed it it was only 286 for orders number 40212780 and for order number 4021096 also limit price came but then it does not close on limit price but on the below limit price. This time in the market is no volatityty . SO how come my orders are bein g executed at less than limit price

Whenever I keep a buy limit and sell order it never gets executed at the limit price and it is always executed 2 point more either at buy price and sell 2 points less at sell price which is causing loss to Traders and they are making money in SPREADS WHICH THEY CLAIM NARROW SPREADS. INFACT IT IS NOT NARROW AT ALL. ORDERS NEVER GET EXECUTED A LIMIT PRICE EVEN IN TIMES OF NO VOLATILITY. THERE IS ALWAYS SLIPPAGE WHETHER AT BUY PRICE OR SELL PRICE IRRESPECTIVE OF VOLATITY IN MARKETS . SO GUYS BE CAREFUL OF THIS SPREADS SCAMS WITH THIS PROVIDER

Infact I took risk to replicate similar scenario with High Lots of Volume and then even then everytime results were same meaning causing loss to traderth hidden spreads not showing in results .

I have already reported this issue to them and need to wait whether if they will resolve it .

Attachments

• Moneta.docx
    180.1 KB · Views: 14
Their system manipulates PROFIT and LOSS and show the wrong price at the Order Execution Level for both opening and closing prices. I have incurred a loss of more than several thousand euros because of this. I have already raised a complaint and concern for this . I hope they will resolve it if they really take care of the Client and Client Money . If not then it is PURELY DAYLIGHT CHEATING AND SCAM.

1. Trading Orders are

40156890 and
When I closed the trade for nas 100 at 140 profit but then I got loss of 13.10 and for 500 Sp500 I got 850 profit showing and then when I close it at 850 profit but I see zero amount credited .

2. orders numbers 40201137 and 40200686 was showing 212 profit and 75 profit respectively and I closed the position for that but to my surprise their system gave wrong results.

Is this some MANIPULATION going on? Also when I open and close at Market execution level or limit price there is always difference in my order opening and closing prices

Again I was getting a profit of 414 euros when I close the trades for 100 lots and then when I closed it it was only 286 for orders number 40212780 and for order number 4021096 also limit price came but then it does not close on limit price but on the below limit price. This time in the market is no volatityty . SO how come my orders are bein g executed at less than limit price

Whenever I keep a buy limit and sell order it never gets executed at the limit price and it is always executed 2 point more either at buy price and sell 2 points less at sell price which is causing loss to Traders and they are making money in SPREADS WHICH THEY CLAIM NARROW SPREADS. INFACT IT IS NOT NARROW AT ALL. ORDERS NEVER GET EXECUTED A LIMIT PRICE EVEN IN TIMES OF NO VOLATILITY. THERE IS ALWAYS SLIPPAGE WHETHER AT BUY PRICE OR SELL PRICE IRRESPECTIVE OF VOLATITY IN MARKETS . SO GUYS BE CAREFUL OF THIS SPREADS SCAMS WITH THIS PROVIDER

Infact I took risk to replicate similar scenario with High Lots of Volume and then even then everytime results were same meaning causing loss to traderth hidden spreads not showing in results .

I have already reported this issue to them and need to wait whether if they will resolve it .
Can we have the exact website address, please?

Is there any reply from them regarding the same?
Yes . The issue is resolved with a favorable resolution proposed by Moneta. Can you please move it to Resolved or advise me how to move it to Folder Resolved ? Many thanks.

Yes . The issue is resolved with a favorable resolution proposed by Moneta. Can you please move it to Resolved or advise me how to move it to Folder Resolved ? Many thanks.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back