resolved (more or less) ufxmarkets.com

helo again update regarding ufx kiss of death ,...
this Client Complaint Officer for UFX Markets Megan Ripley ,instead of solving my problem she is strongly protect her staff it s useless .. she email me with this yesterday :::
Hello again Mr. Z

I have made my enquiries regarding the claim you have posted.

You have joined us at January 15th and within a short period of time (less than 7 trading days) you have opened a total of 122 deals and made a profit of $2,000 in total . After gaining such a big profit you have started using a higher leverage which helped you with making additional profits at the beginning, but eventually caused you to lose your entire capital.

We know that you have advised us about trades and that you were very happy with the way your account was handled with us (you had a profit of $2,000, made in over than 100 successful trades). You were so happy that you even referred a friend to trade with us.

We are terribly sorry for the amount you lost, but we are perfectly comfortable with the way your account was run. Nobody within UFXMarkets advised you to risk your entire capital like you claim and we have phone records that prove that.

Let me know if I can further assist you.
Thank You
Megan Ripley
Client Complaint Officer

in updating to shows to all traders how scam ufxmarkets.com ,, this email were received from client complaint cheater :::::
Hi Mr. Zaid, how are you?

I do understand how you feel and I am interested in resolving your issue and compensating you. This is what I suggest:

We will add $1,000 to your trading account, and in this point, you will add to the forum post (UFX Markets | UFX Bank | UFXMarkets.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army ) and to traders court post (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/23099-ufxmarkets-com.html ) a written post that I will write down for you, saying that you and the company have resolved the issue and that you have no further complaints with UFXMarkets - I will provide you with the text. From that moment, we will count 14, and after these 14 days are over and I see that you have not added any negative comments in the forum, I will add $1,500 to your account.

This is an honorable solution: We compensate you, you acknowledge the fact that we resolved your claim, in the forum. This is good for both sides.

By the way, I saw that you keep on posting my emails in the trader’s court forum. While I stand by everything I wrote to you, I must insist that the content of this email will not be published.

Please consider this option, so we can leave all ill feelings behind and move forward.

Thank You

Megan Ripley

Client Complaint Officer

Alzahif, it looks like Megan Ripley is claiming that you chose the lot sizes yourself. Did you chose the lot sizes, or were you following the recommendations of the account manager?

Alzahif, it looks like Megan Ripley is claiming that you chose the lot sizes yourself. Did you chose the lot sizes, or were you following the recommendations of the account manager?

helo thanks for your time ,,i did not chose lot size or pair or anything ,my acc manager just take my agreement on mobile and the dealing room open the deal...and by the way they gain more than us$1000 from last deal only(ufx kiss death)
:cool:

also notice her way to solve their issue with me emphasis not to post anything bad for ufxmarkets(while they are) and asked also to post they are angels and solving issues without delay

helo thanks for your time ,,i did not chose lot size or pair or anything ,my acc manager just take my agreement on mobile and the dealing room open the deal...and by the way they gain more than us$1000 from last deal only(ufx kiss death)

How strange that Megan's version blames you. Maybe she'd like to publicly post and explain UFX's side of the issue.

also notice her way to solve their issue with me emphasis not to post anything bad for ufxmarkets(while they are) and asked also to post they are angels and solving issues without delay

Tell her you expect the issue to be fully solved without delay or preconditions if she expects you to tell people how well it was handled.

Dear Mr. Zaid

Dear Mr. Zaid

I would like to stress again the fact that no one from UFXMarkets chose lot sizes on your behalf or pushed you to access any trade against your will. You opened 122 trades, as mentioned before, enjoyed profits initially and then lost due to your own trading tactics.

Like all clients, we wanted Mr. Zaid to do well and to enjoy a beneficial and positive trading experience with UFXMarkets. We cannot assume responsibility to his loses.

On a personal note, I would like to add that style of communication with me was offensive and inappropriate, to say the least.

Still, we would welcome Mr. Zaid again as a client at any time

Kind regards
Megan Ripley
Client Complaint Officer

Dear Mr. Zaid

I would like to stress again the fact that no one from UFXMarkets chose lot sizes on your behalf or pushed you to access any trade against your will. You opened 122 trades, as mentioned before, enjoyed profits initially and then lost due to your own trading tactics.

Like all clients, we wanted Mr. Zaid to do well and to enjoy a beneficial and positive trading experience with UFXMarkets. We cannot assume responsibility to his loses.

On a personal note, I would like to add that style of communication with me was offensive and inappropriate, to say the least.

Still, we would welcome Mr. Zaid again as a client at any time

Kind regards
Megan Ripley
Client Complaint Officer

hello to all respectful people attending the ufxmarkets issue with me ....I do agree from administration of company (ufx death kiss) to publish the voice call recorded to every one here in this forum to let every members hear by themselves how mr.ali:( call me by himself and advice me to agree when dealing room personnel ask me if I agree or not?i am not dreaming or just small kid make problem to other ..almost all my deals I said all which started by mr.ibraheem and the last ufx death kiss deal which finished by so called mr ali all was in same way they start to call me asking me to open the deal they spicify the lot size the tp point(no single time they spicify sl point)all my job is to say agree to dealing room personel ,,let us hear the recorded voice call for the last ufx death kiss(original one) then all will judge the ufx is scammer or not?

the other point her majesty claim that I was offensive in my communication ..she should accept it as she is responsible to let me reach this point of anger ..I loss my hard gaining money by the way her majesty I did not found the money that your staff loss it for their precious commission in the door of my house ,I am working more than ten hours daily included weekend ..and when her majesty promise to solve their issue with me by compensating me she keep on wasting my time and time of all forum members by just telling me wait next week or the refund will take long time ....etc,,at the end of two months simply her majesty said we are sorry we can not refund you!!so what she expect from me to told her darling thanks....it is terrific and horrible
then she is welcoming me again as client it is funny me and my victim friend will not stop discovering the reality of this scammer unless they will do right thing and refund us...
thanks for fpa forum let traders knows how scammer ufxmarkets--ufx death kiss--ufx cheater
and GOD -ALLAH with us

this is my friend I refere him to ufx death kiss

Exclamation ufxmarkets problems

I came to known about ufxmarkets through one of my friends who started with ufxmarkets with 500$ then they convinced him until his total capital becoming $us 3000,started nice with Mr.ibrahim who increased his money to $us 5000 within 4-5days. I talked to Mr. Ibraheem about the point , what he said that only 10% of your capital will be under risk. I started with $us 3100 in 2 days I was $us 3500 ..........
During the first week my friend was upgraded to vip. and again it was ok during the first few hours. then we got ( ufx death kiss) that was when they asked us to open deals in the pair GBP/NZD, it was simply the wrong direction my friend lost all of his capital, he asked me to be careful.. actualy I was losing so I tried to contact some body but I was alone , and I started to receive red alerts that my account will be collapsed . The only thing that I could do was closing the open deal. I saved $us 1200. The other day Mr. ibraheem phoned me telling off that I supposed to increase my capital , but any way we can do it, let us start again and you will gain back what you lost, he said.
Unfortunately I give him the chance to open new deals (I borrowed that $us3100 I want to got it back ), any way during 2 days my capital was $us 1700 then I got the second kiss by opening several deal in corns with Mr. ibraheem. I was in front of the screen following the market but it was going the wrong direction. That day I tried a lot to contact Mr. ibraheem by emails and via live chat but unfortunately I was again alone and the same story was going on ...... wrong direction , red alerts , no response from acc. manager ..... i was losing ... at the end it was only $us 400 left .. and to save some of my capital I closed the deals. 2 days later MR.ibraheem phoned me saying : I am sorry , but we can do it let us start again. This time I did not accept. I opened some deals myself and my capital increased to $us 600 then i withdrawn my money.
Mr.ibraheem made me loss my funds by his wrong advice, which shows his malpractice or destroying company name ?! and as you are responsible in ufxmarkets asking you to correct the situation or I will continue my way complaining you to Cysec. and depict what happen to all forum in internet.
thanks

I'd like to hear this phone call. Is it in English? If not, post it anyway. I'm sure there are some FPA members who aren't directly involved who would be willing to give a translation.

Lst month of the big promotion email came in my inbox of 50% bonus on 5000$ deposit , Their terms was a bit suspicious of 30days withdrawal restriction... on credit cards.

Back