resolved (more or less) ufxmarkets.com

:rolleyes:few days back i notice that mr alex want to solve my problem via this great forum ,,i sent email to him and was cooperative and we are almost settle the problem as he will refund me 750 us$ as bonus
will update you soon
thanx to all

:rolleyes:few days back i notice that mr alex want to solve my problem via this great forum ,,i sent email to him and was cooperative and we are almost settle the problem as he will refund me 750 us$ as bonus
will update you soon
thanx to all

So This Case Already Solved ?

Refunds "as a bonus" are generally difficult, if not impossible, to withdraw. Thousands of real dollars lost, and they want to "resolve" the issue with $750 of what is effectively play money.

I wrote it wrong. This is a bonus I can withdraw immediately with no trading conditions. My problem is resolved. Thank you for assisting me in the forum”.

You reported a loss of a large sum of money due to the actions of UFX. How is $750 enough for you to consider the situation resolved?

Or did they demand you declare it to be resolved before even letting you have only $750?

So This Case Already Solved ?

yep,,i got 750 us$ in my bank acc within 5 days ,,,,at least for me something s better than nothing
and i will not deposit money with any broker unless reviewed by great FPA forum
thnaks lot to all who help me
i advice all my friends to signup with FPA before start trading
gud am

again i contact ufxmarkets for help and resuming work with them. thankfully Mr Alex agree to credit my live account and also he will give me trading lessons to let me trade independently ...

ADVISE YOU STOP SENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY. CLOSE ALL TRADES, INFORM YOUR FIRM IN WRITING.
GET THEIR MAILING ADDRESS AND ALL NAMES OF OFFICERS, SEND REGISTERED LETTER WITH A RETURN RECEIPT REQUIRED.
TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO TRADE YOUR ACCOUNTS.
ADVISE ALL FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME REGARDELESS OF CURRENT PROFIT OF LOSS.
I will explain upon return from illness; read all other threads on UFXMarkets first and use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to ask the FPA for assistance.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

it's very universal advice for all the people who are in similar situations..

Back