resolved (more or less) ufxmarkets.com

alzahif

Corporal
i just start with ufxmarkets 10days back with 500$ then they convince me until my total capital becoming $us 3000,,start nice with mr.ibrahim who increase my money to $us 5000 within 4-5days then other one call me his name ali from vip acc manager informing me that my acc. was voted to upgrade to vip but i have to increase my capital to $us 10000 so we can carry the risk of big deal of vip acc. i said i can not then he agree to work as my acc. same starting with 2 deals gaining me 100$ within 12hours then 3rd deal(ufx death kiss)buy gbpnzd amount 370000us$ with profit 100$:rolleyes: ,, just overnight i loss all my money remaining 188us$ ,,, no one call me from them inspite i asked many times finally after 2days the big *****y mr ali my vip manager called me up laughing said this is not loss but your capital can not survive vip deal!!! i told him if you knew all this information why you make such a big deal he said this is your mistake your money not enough ... as he thought i have money printer in my house:D ,i tried to work alone in one day i made my acc. reach 450$ then i tried to withdraw after i read reviews from this website messege came from system state that i can not withdraw and i have to contact acc. manager...
this s my tragidy with ufxmarkets.com
i need help to got back all my money included that lost by stupid deal of my vip manager mr ali as this is his mistake not mine
:confused:

ADVISE YOU STOP SENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY. CLOSE ALL TRADES, INFORM YOUR FIRM IN WRITING.
GET THEIR MAILING ADDRESS AND ALL NAMES OF OFFICERS, SEND REGISTERED LETTER WITH A RETURN RECEIPT REQUIRED.
TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO TRADE YOUR ACCOUNTS.
ADVISE ALL FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME REGARDELESS OF CURRENT PROFIT OF LOSS.
I will explain upon return from illness; read all other threads on UFXMarkets first and use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to ask the FPA for assistance.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
There are reports of bad advice from UFX account managers having these results. There are other reports of the account managers placing the trades directly into the accounts on behalf of clients.

Did the account manager recommend specific trade sizes? Did he place the trades in the account for you?

thanks for communication ,,,, yes the vip acc. manager advice me trade size of 370000,,and he called me up then i agree to this deal via there trading room ,, the thing surprising me he fix profit in 100$ but with no stop loss and he put me in great risk such to loss 5000$ for gaining 100$!!!! he did not call me back to open reverse(opposite direction) deal or even to close on loss,,,
:confused:

ufxmarkets ....new update

today i make withdrawal request for remaimimg account it was accapted and an email reached my inbox state that .... i am waiting till the amount refund to credit card .....then i will update you
:cool:

at the end of the day ,, is it possible that the loss of 5000$ ,,, which i carry it while it is mistake of my vip account ,,can be compensate to me by any mean or i have to forget it and start again??:mad:

@pharaoh thanks for your effort ,,, now i'll file case in website forexpeacearmy.com or direct to cysec. ,and can you please help me to which email i have to send my complain >>
really funds i loss has big effect on my shoulders and i am grateful to all standing with me

You can file a complaint with Cysec here:

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

Don't expect to hear anything back. Cysec usually spends a long time gathering data. From what I can tell, they can fine a broker or throw a broker out. They don't seem to order brokers to pay money owed to traders.

Still, every complaint brings Cysec one step closer to deciding what action to take. Filing only takes a little bit of your time.

Back