Resolved - MTI (Markettraders.com) Scam Alert !!!

KevTrader

Recruit
Jared Martinez and his MTI followers operate with 18 century tribesman's mentality. They use Baits, Nets, Ropes, Traps, Holes, Axes, Guards, and Milk Farms to hunt for their preys. I canceled my MTI purchases ($5495.00) within the 60 day Money Back Guarantee limit more that 3 months ago, and are still fighting to get my money back.

1). In Oct of 2018, I signed up with MTI and made two(2) purchases. The 1st was UTP (Ultimate Trader Package) On Demand that came with CTR (Chief Trading Room). The 2nd was UCS (Ultimate Charting Software) package that came with Unlimited AoD (Analyst on Demand) and CTR till year (2018) end.

2). I am not a newbie. i purchased many courses before, and am well educated in trading. What drew me in was MTI's wild unaudited Pips production claims ( thousands of Pips / week ), plus a fake Money Back Guarantee (Bait). it deceptively get me hyped up and lured me into buying their products, thinking if it is true, great, i found a Holy Grail. If not, i can always get my money back.

3). MTI uses extremely unfair business practices, ie. to have me signing contracts during phone calls. With MTI Rep talking to me over the phone. i could not concentrate to read, let alone, to understand the terms of the Contract, which contains a Trap hole and Ax terms, which MTI Guards will use to attack unsatisfied customer who demand refunds later. Phones play an important part (as Ropes) in MTI's scam. It causes short circuits in people's brains so that they can not read and find out what MTI does not like them to find out in the contracts they are signing.

4). In MTI's contracts, the 3rd step in the Satisfaction Guarantee Policy is a PURE LIE, falsehood (a Trap hole). It asks people to view certain number hours of some materials hosted on a website, where it does NOT exist. i searched all over that website for several weeks, and could NEVER find those materials. MTI carefully engineered this Trap to keep unsatisfied customers from getting their refunds. As my guarantee end limit day approached, i finally had to ask MTI staffs by emails where those materials were located. In their replies, they told me that those materials were located on a different website.

MTI's Contracts with a deceptive Trap Hole like this, i believe, are illegal and invalid in any court of law. Drafting an illegal contract, and make its customers to sign them makes MTI a well qualified Scammer.

5). Soon i found that MTI had no respects to the terms of its own Contracts, and violated them numerously without any concern. During all the time i was with them, i had no access to AoD live sessions, no access to CTR live sessions (after my protests by emails, MTI staff sent me only 2 email links to CTR live sessions).

6). After watching the UTP videos, i found nothing new, its contents are all basic stuff, which can be found free of charge online or in books under $50.00. Also, i found their trading method uses too much drawings ( confusing, and time consuming), has big flaws. i found its success rate is low. I do not like it at all.

7). Unsatisfied, i made up my mind to use their Money Back Guarantee to get my money back. Not trusting MTI any more, i decided to record my finishing the three steps required in their Money Back Guarantee to back up my claims for refunds in case MTI would fraud me later.

8). After i managed to finish all the 3 steps, i canceled my MTI purchases within the 60 day limit, and demanded refunds from MTI on Dec.12,2018. MTI sent me a reply:

{ Dear Mr. xxxxx
I have received your refund request but I see that the below requirement has not been met and we will not be able to issue you a refund at this time.

Satisfaction Guarantee Policy

Step 1 -Attend the Wealth and Freedom Experience Live, either live in person or via live web broadcast (16 hours).

Your Satisfaction Guarantee expires on 12/15/2018.

D. S. xxxxx@markettraders.com }

i immediately offered to send MTI proof in the form of recordings to back up my claim that i finished all the 3 steps. MTI was caught committing a fraud on the spot. Not admitting its own fault, MTI started to accuse me of violating some terms in the contract. i dug out the contract to read, and found the terms (Ax terms), which ban recording. Now you see why i call these terms Ax terms, because MTI guards can use these terms to attack people who demand refunds.

Had i ever read and understand these Ax terms in the contract, i would Never purchased anything from MTI. They are brutally unfair, one sided contract.

9). In MTI's response documents to my bank's Chargeback requests, it lied again by saying: "Credit is not due to Mr. xxxxx because he signed and purchased the product and did not complete the required steps to be eligible for refund ". MTI was caught lying, so it just use more lies to back up the old lie. They are a group of shameless scammers.

Jared Martinez and his MTI followers are waiting for you to become their next prey.

Jared Martinez and his MTI followers operate with 18 century tribesman's mentality. They use Baits, Nets, Ropes, Traps, Holes, Axes, Guards, and Milk Farms to hunt for their preys. I canceled my MTI purchases ($5495.00) within the 60 day Money Back Guarantee limit more that 3 months ago, and are still fighting to get my money back.

1). In Oct of 2018, I signed up with MTI and made two(2) purchases. The 1st was UTP (Ultimate Trader Package) On Demand that came with CTR (Chief Trading Room). The 2nd was UCS (Ultimate Charting Software) package that came with Unlimited AoD (Analyst on Demand) and CTR till year (2018) end.

2). I am not a newbie. i purchased many courses before, and am well educated in trading. What drew me in was MTI's wild unaudited Pips production claims ( thousands of Pips / week ), plus a fake Money Back Guarantee (Bait). it deceptively get me hyped up and lured me into buying their products, thinking if it is true, great, i found a Holy Grail. If not, i can always get my money back.

3). MTI uses extremely unfair business practices, ie. to have me signing contracts during phone calls. With MTI Rep talking to me over the phone. i could not concentrate to read, let alone, to understand the terms of the Contract, which contains a Trap hole and Ax terms, which MTI Guards will use to attack unsatisfied customer who demand refunds later. Phones play an important part (as Ropes) in MTI's scam. It causes short circuits in people's brains so that they can not read and find out what MTI does not like them to find out in the contracts they are signing.

4). In MTI's contracts, the 3rd step in the Satisfaction Guarantee Policy is a PURE LIE, falsehood (a Trap hole). It asks people to view certain number hours of some materials hosted on a website, where it does NOT exist. i searched all over that website for several weeks, and could NEVER find those materials. MTI carefully engineered this Trap to keep unsatisfied customers from getting their refunds. As my guarantee end limit day approached, i finally had to ask MTI staffs by emails where those materials were located. In their replies, they told me that those materials were located on a different website.

MTI's Contracts with a deceptive Trap Hole like this, i believe, are illegal and invalid in any court of law. Drafting an illegal contract, and make its customers to sign them makes MTI a well qualified Scammer.

5). Soon i found that MTI had no respects to the terms of its own Contracts, and violated them numerously without any concern. During all the time i was with them, i had no access to AoD live sessions, no access to CTR live sessions (after my protests by emails, MTI staff sent me only 2 email links to CTR live sessions).

6). After watching the UTP videos, i found nothing new, its contents are all basic stuff, which can be found free of charge online or in books under $50.00. Also, i found their trading method uses too much drawings ( confusing, and time consuming), has big flaws. i found its success rate is low. I do not like it at all.

7). Unsatisfied, i made up my mind to use their Money Back Guarantee to get my money back. Not trusting MTI any more, i decided to record my finishing the three steps required in their Money Back Guarantee to back up my claims for refunds in case MTI would fraud me later.

8). After i managed to finish all the 3 steps, i canceled my MTI purchases within the 60 day limit, and demanded refunds from MTI on Dec.12,2018. MTI sent me a reply:

{ Dear Mr. xxxxx
I have received your refund request but I see that the below requirement has not been met and we will not be able to issue you a refund at this time.

Step 1 -Attend the Wealth and Freedom Experience Live, either live in person or via live web broadcast (16 hours).

i immediately offered to send MTI proof in the form of recordings to back up my claim that i finished all the 3 steps. MTI was caught committing a fraud on the spot. Not admitting its own fault, MTI started to accuse me of violating some terms in the contract. i dug out the contract to read, and found the terms (Ax terms), which ban recording. Now you see why i call these terms Ax terms, because MTI guards can use these terms to attack people who demand refunds.

Had i ever read and understand these Ax terms in the contract, i would Never purchased anything from MTI. They are brutally unfair, one sided contract.

9). In MTI's response documents to my bank's Chargeback requests, it lied again by saying: "Credit is not due to Mr. xxxxx because he signed and purchased the product and did not complete the required steps to be eligible for refund ". MTI was caught lying, so it just use more lies to back up the old lie. They are a group of shameless scammers.

Jared Martinez and his MTI followers are waiting for you to become their next prey.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.markettraders.com/contact/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/397/www.markettraders.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

http://www.twitter.com/MarketTraders
https://www.facebook.com/MarketTradersInstitute/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-traders-institute-inc
http://instagram.com/markettraders

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

It always amazes me people pay many companies like MTI THOUSANDS of dollars to "teach them to trade" but these trading teachers have no track records or anything?
I believe some of these education companies charge 5-10K+. It's a big market in the states as the brokerages have been "regulated out" so this is where the money is now.

{ Dear Mr. xxxxx

Since Jared Martinez and MTI have not responded to my invitation, i reported this case to BBB's website last week.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 24, 2019 at 3:57 PM

Since MTI has never replied to repeated invitations, i filed an complaint against it to AG's office of Florida yesterday.

Yesterday, I got a message from BBB regarding a response from MTI to my complaint filed(Mar.18,2019) against it about 2 weeks ago. It said that they refunded me the next day, Mar.19,2019. i checked my bank accounts many times, and double checked it by calling my bank, the answer is no. No refunds at all. I am not shocked any more to see MTI lying. These people can not live without lying.

MTI lied again by saying that they refunded me on, Mar.19,2019. i checked my bank accounts many times, and double checked it by calling my bank. No refunds at all. MTI, please quit lying.

Back