RESOLVED - MTrading/Admiral Markets - Daylight robbery - SCAM!!!

WillieS

Recruit
Hi,

I have an account with MTrading for the past few months now. I had a pending buy on EURUSD at 1.14940. At 9:42:05 my system disconnected (09:42:05.077 '18000287': connect failed [No connection]) and I only got back online at 9:43. When looking at my trades I found that my pending order triggered at 1.14572. This was unexpected and could not have been slippage as my order went in far below actual price and the day high for the EURUSD was only 1.14849 which happened the first hour after the market opened. The high between 9:30 and 10:00 was only 1.14592. I watched the trade and eventually got out at 1.1462, so all good.

NOW, THE PROBLEM.

I have an investor account as well, connected to my dad's manager account. Same thing happened to him, except that he wasn't at his workstation the whole time and was thus unable to see the mess made by Mtrading. He was also disconnected from the server and was reconnected about 45 minutes later with his pending buy at 1.14939 triggered at exactly the same price (1.14572). This cost him his account and he lost everything. Please see attached log file of the trades.

This might be an honest mistake on MTradings side but since Friday various emails have been sent without any reply.

Attachments

• Mtrading log.docx
    10.9 KB · Views: 19
Did you talk about this with them (I mean you discussed this with live chat or via email)?

Obviously, you must both contact the broker. In cases like this one, as soon as the "Daily Confirmation" email is received, you must reply to the email ( and even add several more emails - support, CEO's etc. ), disputing the deal which has been filled incorrectly. These are the standards.
Such problems occur very often.

In case company refuses to credit back losses, you must contact regulators as soon as possible.

P.S. The file uploaded is not enough!

Send an email to every address you can find for MTrading. Ask them to please come and join this discussion.

Send an email to every address you can find for MTrading. Ask them to please come and join this discussion.

Great idea. I did actually sent them another message from a different email address acquiring about a live account and that I have $10K to invest, and they replied.

Great idea. I did actually sent them another message from a different email address acquiring about a live account and that I have $10K to invest, and they replied.

That was great idea :) and what you replied to them?

Back