Resolved: Natureforex.com does not payback my money

I have traded with this broker for few months and made withdrawn several times. That was fine for few times of withdrawal, so I deposit more and trade.
On 08 April 2021, I tried to withdraw $300, but the broker did not process the request. On 13 April 2021, I made the request for withdraw the rest of my money ($1,167), on the system, it appears the withdrawal request is in progress. However, until today (23 April) I have not received any money.
When sending email to them on 12 April, they replied that they were checking my account and would process the request as soon as they finish. After that, because there is too long for waiting, I keep sending email and even ask for support from Natureforex's staff, but no reply via email or any method of communication.

I have traded with this broker for few months and made withdrawn several times. That was fine for few times of withdrawal, so I deposit more and trade.
On 08 April 2021, I tried to withdraw $300, but the broker did not process the request. On 13 April 2021, I made the request for withdraw the rest of my money ($1,167), on the system, it appears the withdrawal request is in progress. However, until today (23 April) I have not received any money.
When sending email to them on 12 April, they replied that they were checking my account and would process the request as soon as they finish. After that, because there is too long for waiting, I keep sending email and even ask for support from Natureforex's staff, but no reply via email or any method of communication.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9880/natureforex-forex-broker and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Natureforex yesterday sent me an email explaining that there is some issue related to fund remittance from Japan, then they will process the withdrawal requests as soon as they receive fund - expectedly latest end of May 2021.
I shall keep hold this situation until end of May 2021.

Natureforex yesterday sent me an email explaining that there is some issue related to fund remittance from Japan, then they will process the withdrawal requests as soon as they receive fund - expectedly latest end of May 2021.
I shall keep hold this situation until end of May 2021.
Don't forget to come back here when you will have an update, best of luck :)

After exactly 04 weeks, Natureforex has paid back my money today.
At least they are not a scam broker.
Thank you for supporting me, I am really appreciate for your kind support :D

After exactly 04 weeks, Natureforex has paid back my money today.
At least they are not a scam broker.
Thank you for supporting me, I am really appreciate for your kind support :D
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back