Resolved - Nayra Capital Review

Aru90215

Recruit
Hi Guys

I would like to post my bad experience with Nayra Capital which is run by a guy called Aryan. He offers a prop fund management service for a fee and in addition also provides VIP signals for forex trading. He claims he has passed over 85 prop fund challenges and claims his signals has a 70% accuracy. After seeing his youtube videos I decided to give him a try, but I was totally disappointed. He blew up my prop fund account in 1 month. More than 90% of his trades were losers. All in all I lost $300 for the MFF demo account and £395 in management. And the excuse he gave was " this is the risk that comes with forex". Totally incompetent trader. The lesson for me is not to trust someone or anyone with your trading account. Its important to learn how to trade on your own.

Hi Guys

I would like to post my bad experience with Nayra Capital which is run by a guy called Aryan. He offers a prop fund management service for a fee and in addition also provides VIP signals for forex trading. He claims he has passed over 85 prop fund challenges and claims his signals has a 70% accuracy. After seeing his youtube videos I decided to give him a try, but I was totally disappointed. He blew up my prop fund account in 1 month. More than 90% of his trades were losers. All in all I lost $300 for the MFF demo account and £395 in management. And the excuse he gave was " this is the risk that comes with forex". Totally incompetent trader. The lesson for me is not to trust someone or anyone with your trading account. Its important to learn how to trade on your own.
Can we have the exact website, please?

Back