Resolved: Non delivery of project by EA Builder (www.ea-builder.net)

abbeycrown

Recruit
Hello, I currently engaged the service of EA Builder to program an EA and indicator for me. I paid $250 on 24th September, 2018 through PayPal for the service. Up till now the EA and indicator have not been delivered. Phillip who is handling the project is giving some excuses or the other. There are some times he will tell me that his program crash on MT5. At times he will tell me that he was busy with other live projects. Initially the delivery timeline is 1-3 days which has not been met by Phillip.My main concern is that if he cannot program he should refund my money. I have sent my banking details to him but he is saying I should give him chance. On 8th November, we agreed for the delivery date to be fixed for 18th November, 2018 after if he fails again he should refund my money. Up till the time of writing this thread, I have sent three reminders to him, but he refuses to respond. Kindly help to push him refund my money. This is not acceptable. I have been patient enough with him. It is based on good recommendation of him on this forum that I used in my judgement to contact him. Kindly help.

Hello, I currently engaged the service of EA Builder to program an EA and indicator for me. I paid $250 on 24th September, 2018 through PayPal for the service. Up till now the EA and indicator have not been delivered. Phillip who is handling the project is giving some excuses or the other. There are some times he will tell me that his program crash on MT5. At times he will tell me that he was busy with other live projects. Initially the delivery timeline is 1-3 days which has not been met by Phillip.My main concern is that if he cannot program he should refund my money. I have sent my banking details to him but he is saying I should give him chance. On 8th November, we agreed for the delivery date to be fixed for 18th November, 2018 after if he fails again he should refund my money. Up till the time of writing this thread, I have sent three reminders to him, but he refuses to respond. Kindly help to push him refund my money. This is not acceptable. I have been patient enough with him. It is based on good recommendation of him on this forum that I used in my judgement to contact him. Kindly help.

Hello all, I posted comment on www.ea-builder,net on non delivery of my project. Phillip has reached out to me.He is currently attending to me. He is a professional coder and attending to my requirements. I recommend him to anyone who need customized requirements. He offers candid professional advice both as a coder and from a trader's perspective.

Hello all, I posted comment on www.ea-builder,net on non delivery of my project. Phillip has reached out to me.He is currently attending to me. He is a professional coder and attending to my requirements. I recommend him to anyone who need customized requirements. He offers candid professional advice both as a coder and from a trader's perspective.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back