Resolved - Nordfx

Faizan Hanif

Recruit
Hello Dear Traders

I opened an account 1100287 with Nordfx and started trading in 30 August I deposited 500$and received their 55% deposit bonus, I started trading and made some profits and when i applied for a withdrawal in 12 September they cancelled all my profit and locked me out of my account, when i tried to contact them to see what is wrong i had no response i tried to contact them more than 3 times in the last week but they were totally ignoring my messages, i thought to come here and present my case maybe they will come out and tell me why did they block my account while all my trades were legal and normal, i will attach my trading report with this message.

Attachments

• IMG-20170918-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20170918-WA0009.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20170918-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20170918-WA0010.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20170918-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20170918-WA0011.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20170918-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20170918-WA0012.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20170918-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20170918-WA0013.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20170918-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20170918-WA0014.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 6
Hello Dear Traders

I opened an account 1100287 with Nordfx and started trading in 30 August I deposited 500$and received their 55% deposit bonus, I started trading and made some profits and when i applied for a withdrawal in 12 September they cancelled all my profit and locked me out of my account, when i tried to contact them to see what is wrong i had no response i tried to contact them more than 3 times in the last week but they were totally ignoring my messages, i thought to come here and present my case maybe they will come out and tell me why did they block my account while all my trades were legal and normal, i will attach my trading report with this message.
I sent an invitation on your behalf to Stan NordFX to come here and do the necessary steps here.

Hello Dear Traders

Hello.
I just got a response from support.
You were violated the rules of using the bonus, you informed support. When accepting a bonus you agree with the rules. If you break them, the broker may impose sanctions up to freezing the account.
The details of the reason for the lock was described to you in the letter.
Trade without breaking the rules and will you happiness!

Specially registered to write.
You would not be able to redeem bonuses and everything would be fine.And they want freebies, but because they write all sorts of **** on the forums.
I trade with Nord for 3 years.I always read their analysts from Gordon.

You specially registered from the same IP used by Stan from NordFX.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hello.
I just got a response from support.
You were violated the rules of using the bonus, you informed support. When accepting a bonus you agree with the rules. If you break them, the broker may impose sanctions up to freezing the account.
The details of the reason for the lock was described to you in the letter.
Trade without breaking the rules and will you happiness!

Hello

You did not come with anything new because that is the sort of response I have been expecting (YOU VIOLATED THE RULES) could you please tell me exactly what rule I violated? I published my entire trading record in this thread could you point out what trade violated the rules? It looks like the only rule that I have violated is (NOT LOSING) I made money and I was a profitable trader that is why you blocked my account, I wish that you could explain to me what rule exactly I have violated you cannot just block traders accounts and take away their profit and then tell them you violated rules without any evidence.

Second I have not received any letter or response from support explaining the situation as you said, I was completely 100% ignored and there was not any sort of replay to any of my messages that is why I confirmed that you are trying to scam me and came here to complaint, please show us here in public where is that letter support sent me and what date did they do that?

Specially registered to write.
You would not be able to redeem bonuses and everything would be fine.And they want freebies, but because they write all sorts of **** on the forums.
I trade with Nord for 3 years.I always read their analysts from Gordon.

Of course I have specially registered to complaint, when traders get scammed they register to FPA and file a complaint against their scam broker and publish their experience in Scam Alert Folder, do not tell me you think that filing a scam case is only for previously registered users.

Of course I have specially registered to complaint, when traders get scammed they register to FPA and file a complaint against their scam broker and publish their experience in Scam Alert Folder, do not tell me you think that filing a scam case is only for previously registered users.

First, we answer emails all customers, including those who were blocked. Even here I write to you, although we have a Department of technical support.
Secondly, I can't publish here any correspondence with the client, because it is a violation of privacy.
Thirdly, we in the market since 2008, we have had many promotions and contests. Everyone was happy, except the customer not reading the terms. It is important!!!! We never lock the profitable traders. We are a honest company with many distinguished awards.

P. S. if you have any unresolved issues, please contact our support team.

Have a nice day to you.

Hello

You have not emailed me back or answered any of my emails otherwise I would have posted them here as further evidences of your scam, you have locked my account and toke away my profit without giving me any reasons. I have been in this industry for a long time and I DO read terms and conditions very well before I trade that is why I was shocked when you did that to me and I searched for any reason for this action and found non except of course I was profitable and asked to withdraw, I don’t care what you call yourself (distinguished company) because I have never heard of any scam company call themselves scam, you cannot be serious asking me to resolve this case with your support after I tried so many times to contact them without them even bothering to write anything back to me, your support totally ignored my messages in hope I will give up and go away but I will not do that, I filed a case here in fpa against your fraud and if you are really honest answer my question (why did you block my account and steal my money?) what rule EXACTLY did I violate?

Back