Resolved: Octafx charges me $3000.78 usd for a withdrawal

Rogerdelpk

Private
Octafx which in his home page has ads everywhere that there is no fee for withdrawal/deposit with Neteller
I deposit $60.000 i traded 11.95 lots and when i ask for a withdrawal, they told me that i had to pay $3000.78usd on fees for the withdrawal via Neteller, that in the terms and conditions it says that they can charge that withdrawal when ever they want.
I have chats with the support where they say that there is no minimum to trade, and that the withdrawals are free.
The next day they remove $3000usd from my balance account........and they DID NOT process my withdrawal either.

Attachments

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Octafx which in his home page has ads everywhere that there is no fee for withdrawal/deposit with Neteller
I deposit $60.000 i traded 11.95 lots and when i ask for a withdrawal, they told me that i had to pay $3000.78usd on fees for the withdrawal via Neteller, that in the terms and conditions it says that they can charge that withdrawal when ever they want.
I have chats with the support where they say that there is no minimum to trade, and that the withdrawals are free.
The next day they remove $3000usd from my balance account........and they DID NOT process my withdrawal either.
@OctaFX Rep, Can we have your attention here, please?

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
I did not realize you had opened a case already. While I disagree with OctaFx canceling deposit and deducting a fee AFTER THE FACT and ONLY when the trader decided to withdraw profit, why withhold the remaining withdrawal?

@OctaFX @OctaFX Rep Why not just process the remaining withdrawal even if there was a dispute on the amount?

Do you do this for every client? (cancel withdrawal randomly and/or charge withdraw fee retroactively)?

@Rogerdelpk did you re-request withdrawal for the remaining $57,000 USD? If so, when did you do this? (date/time/timezone)

Last edited:

Rogerdelpk

Private
I am a vip diamond in neteller...my account manager put pressure to octafx and they payme 25k and 27k....4.5k is still inside....they didnt process that yet.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
I am a vip diamond in neteller...my account manager put pressure to octafx and they payme 25k and 27k....4.5k is still inside....they didnt process that yet.
$25k + $27k = $52k
$52k + $4.5k = $56.5k

Even if they pay the $4.5k, is that it? or is there still $3k+ more to be paid?

Well, the $52k is certainly a good start. There was a guy who was out over $100k EUR and it took several months for him to get paid everything.

Last edited: