RESOLVED: OctaFx i have placed 632$ withdrawal request on 8th Feb 2022 at 11 am still not received my fund

I have not stopped trading with octafx..

You need to stop trading NOW. Do not open one more trade. Also, you need to close any open trades as soon as possible. You don't continue trading with a brokerage who is messing with your money!!!

Also, you need to download your full trading history.

And you need to take screenshots of your withdrawal request and client portal showing you are verified.

No nothing is sorted out. still waiting

After you've done everything above, you must formally invite the company to this thread:

also, have you left a review yet?

Dear zritesh1979,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're reaching out to let you know that we're looking into the matter closely with our team and will post our reply once we have more information.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear zritesh1979,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're reaching out to let you know that we're looking into the matter closely with our team and will post our reply once we have more information.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Finally, I have received my fund in 9 days after long follow-ups. Thanks, Forex peace army to provide a platform where we can resolve our problems.
regards
Ritesh

Finally, I have received my fund in 9 days after long follow-ups. Thanks, Forex peace army to provide a platform where we can resolve our problems.
regards
Ritesh

Do you have any more pending withdrawals? Or you have received everything?

Your issue is 100% resolved?

regards
Ritesh
Glad to see that you finally got your money! 9 days is a very long time to have to wait and seems like the process was quite frustrating.

Back