Resolved: Octafx is a scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Miltonairefx

Recruit
they don't want to give my profits and keep on rejecting my request even though im a verified account holder. now i made another withdrawal request for $150 you'll see how they reject it

Attachments

• scam1.PNG
    scam1.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 37
  • scam2.PNG
    scam2.PNG
    22.6 KB · Views: 39
  • scamnew withdrawal.PNG
    scamnew withdrawal.PNG
    33.1 KB · Views: 37
How much have you deposited in total?
How much total profit have you made?

Have you withdrawn in the past without any problems with neteller?
How much have you withdrawn in total?

@OctaFX Rep may come and help resolve the issue.

In the mean time, you can leave a review of your experience: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8757/www.octafx.com

----------------------------------------

And in 96 hours, you can formally invite the company to the thread with these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Last edited:
they don't want to give my profits and keep on rejecting my request even though im a verified account holder. now i made another withdrawal request for $150 you'll see how they reject it

Hello,

As I see, your first withdrawal requested was made in EUR and Financial Department asked to resubmit it in USD (the second letter that you've received). Your second request for $150 was processed on the 16th of September.

Hello,

As I see, your first withdrawal requested was made in EUR and Financial Department asked to resubmit it in USD (the second letter that you've received). Your second request for $150 was processed on the 16th of September.

Why is there so many "bugs" in your withdrawal form?

In any case, the bank should be able to do a quick conversion at the market rate fro any currency that you accept.

Why is there so many "bugs" in your withdrawal form?

In any case, the bank should be able to do a quick conversion at the market rate fro any currency that you accept.

Dear 4evermaat,

Sure it wouldn't be a problem if Miltonairefx's account was in EUR. You cannot withdraw in EUR from a USD account.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back