Resolved: Octafx just wont give me back my money. outright theft of my 5700$ deposit + 115$ profit.

So i deposited 5755$ for trading into octafx. withdrew 55$ , i received that. i felt ok with trading now. traded with $5700, opened 3 trades gained around 115$ profit. when i go to withdraw the 5815$ amount, after a hour or so, they give a confirmation email stating that your withdrawal is complete..but even after 12+ hours, i have not received 5815$ in my crypto ETH wallet. i shall be attaching my order history, withdrawal status and etherscan wallet information.
expert here kindly take a look and help me.

Octafx if you're seeing this, just give me back my 5700$ initial remaining deposit, i dont care about the profits, you keep it. just give back my principal.
experts here can also go to my ETH wallet and see i have only recieved 55$, and not received $5815 by going here :

I have had chats with their live agents, all generic talk, and i fear they are just giving me the jerkaround with their financial department talk while pocketing my money.

Attachments

• order_history.pdf
    99.9 KB · Views: 24
  • withdrawal_status_on_octafx.PNG
    withdrawal_status_on_octafx.PNG
    45.6 KB · Views: 30

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
So i deposited 5755$ for trading into octafx. withdrew 55$ , i received that. i felt ok with trading now. traded with $5700, opened 3 trades gained around 115$ profit. when i go to withdraw the 5815$ amount, after a hour or so, they give a confirmation email stating that your withdrawal is complete..but even after 12+ hours, i have not received 5815$ in my crypto ETH wallet. i shall be attaching my order history, withdrawal status and etherscan wallet information.
expert here kindly take a look and help me.

Octafx if you're seeing this, just give me back my 5700$ initial remaining deposit, i dont care about the profits, you keep it. just give back my principal.
experts here can also go to my ETH wallet and see i have only recieved 55$, and not received $5815 by going here :

I have had chats with their live agents, all generic talk, and i fear they are just giving me the jerkaround with their financial department talk while pocketing my money.
When you received last update about this issue?

nearly 15 hours ago. the thing that spooked me is that after the first $55 withdrawal email, in the next 10 minutes i received the $55 in my account, and now for the $5815 withdrawal, after receiving the withdrawal email from octafx, 12+ hours have passed and i have not received the money in my account. now i fear the worst.

The Punisher

2nd Lieutenant
There are a few threads about this broker. It appears you are not the only one having issues.

anyone thinking of doing business with octafx , know this , octafx's withdrawal process & their support will put you into depression. i suggest avoiding them altogether. i consider myself lucky to get my money back, there are still hundreds of people who have not got theirs.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
today i received the remainder of my money. thank you so much members of FPA. i highly doubt i would have received my money if i had not raised a stink here at FPA. again thank you very much. this issue is resolved.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)