Resolved: OctaFx stolen profit from my trades

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I will take a closer look at your case next week. But the initial look it seems like they showed/quoted one price and executed you on an entirely different price that wasn't even streamed to the platform.

I will take a closer look at your case next week. But the initial look it seems like they showed/quoted one price and executed you on an entirely different price that wasn't even streamed to the platform.
thank you @4evermaat,
how many days should i wait for their investigations,?already 10 days wasted in this.Should i put this case in traders court?

thank you @4evermaat,
how many days should i wait for their investigations,?already 10 days wasted in this.Should i put this case in traders court?

It usually takes 3 independent cases for an FPA Trader's Court . You can read more about the procedure here:

If you know other people who have been victims of this broker, encourage them to open their own scam alert thread and submit their evidence there.

You can formally invite them after Monday, 25 November 2019, 06:44:00. Follow this invite link instructions

But I can say that because you have some pretty compelling evidence, it is very likely that your case will have a positive outcome sooner.

-----------------------------------------------------

Also, you need to reconsider why you are trading (or still trading) with a broker that treats you this way. So another homework assignment for you:

BTW, what made you decide to use OctaFx?

You do realize they are not regulated

fpa octafx svg is not regulated.png

SVG FSA does not regulate Forex or Cryptocurrency

....The Authorities in St. Vincent and the Grenadines are aware of the recent growing international trend of Forex Trading and Cryptocurrency. It is advised however, that there is no regulation in place for Foreign Exchange (Forex) Trading and Cryptocurrency offerings in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Furthermore, no Forex Trading or Cryptocurrency licenses are issued in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. These are speculative investments with considerable risks to the investor.

Members of the public are urged to exercise caution before engaging in any Forex Trading activities or accepting Cryptocurrency offerings.....

But that does not excuse a broker's unethical behavior. Good thing you had recorded the screen and have trading records.

BTW, what made you decide to use OctaFx?

You do realize they are not regulated

View attachment 48741

SVG FSA does not regulate Forex or Cryptocurrency

But that does not excuse a broker's unethical behavior. Good thing you had recorded the screen and have trading records.
Take it as a newbie mistake. Generally Octafx provide 500 leverage for forex and I was focussing on fundamentals only I searched for a broker that provides at least 1000 leverage.There is a an IB Tanveer Malick he made a deal with this broker that broker will provide 1000 leverage for his affiliates.He invited traders to take this advantage.then he made a group in this broker called ,Tani forex group, only members of this group can avail 1000 leverage.I am also from this group.New traders fall for leverage thats what happened that time also I thought its safe being in a group rather than trading alone.I was trying to contact him since 14 nov and he called me back tonight i told him about all this problem and he promised he will help.

your 2nd question is why i am still trading with this broker?
as you know this problem occured before in august i was recording the video to upload on my youtube channel.but when i closed my trade i got 55 out of 433$.I forgot about channel thing and i sent them video like this and they compensated money back into my acc after one week. also they said it was a technical mistake thats why this problem occured.I was satisfied got my money everything was good.this time when i was going to trade i made video only to avoid such a case i was not expecting it again but it happened and this time it is a shocker.So i decided to go again like before i sent them the video and they replied me(i shared their reply in this thread).and after that they are not replying me on my mail i am sending them this video again and again.now i am reallizing i made a big mastake.
but still I have hopes i have their two videos, I have you guys and i have tani forex group.If they dont compensate this time they will suffer too.

Dear hamdi786,

Your complaint is still being investigated. We can assure you that our Trade Compliance Department is doing their best to respond to your emails as soon as possible and provide you with a thorough explanation as to what occurred with your trades. In the meantime, if you may have any questions or require assistance please, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
sir after watching the video this was there 1st reply
What does this mean can you explain here sir.i would agree with it if there were no video recording.
Any response from them via email yet?

Take it as a newbie mistake. Generally Octafx provide 500 leverage for forex and I was focussing on fundamentals only I searched for a broker that provides at least 1000 leverage.There is a an IB Tanveer Malick he made a deal with this broker that broker will provide 1000 leverage for his affiliates.He invited traders to take this advantage.then he made a group in this broker called ,Tani forex group, only members of this group can avail 1000 leverage.I am also from this group.New traders fall for leverage thats what happened that time also I thought its safe being in a group rather than trading alone.I was trying to contact him since 14 nov and he called me back tonight i told him about all this problem and he promised he will help.

Has this "Tanveer Malick guy done anything to help? Why would he wait 10 days to contact you back? I do hope he is it in for more than just commissions. (sometimes that is the only reason these guys are in it.

Did you do your homework assignment? : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

Be careful with brokers that make lofty promises (e.g. 1:1000 leverage). Often it is to attract compulsive gamblers. And they do not intent to offer fair trading conditions.

1) Can you confirm the total amount you got back and what date?

2) you were able to withdrawal this money successfully?

Once you can confirm this, we can mark the case resolved.

Back