Resolved: OctaFx stolen profit from my trades

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
1) Can you confirm the total amount you got back and what date?

2) you were able to withdrawal this money successfully?

Once you can confirm this, we can mark the case resolved.
As I watched video total money they had to compensate was 1030.they compensated 996.15$ on 25 nov.
I asked them to compensate rest of it.BTW I have got my withdrawal of 996$ yesterday.

yes I think you should move it to resloved.i received the rest of amount.thank you
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Dear participants,

We apologise for the lack of updates since our last post. We decided not to comment further on the matters surrounding hamdi786 case until we had a definite end to the investigation of his orders, having all media in mind, such as videos provided by him. Now we can confirm that a his trades have been compensated, as if they were closed at the best prices available. The issue in his case was such that during the news release our servers were bustling resulting in prices being quoted too fast. As much as we understand the inconvenience, regrettably such situations may occur. We always wish to remind our traders that news trading involves higher risks. Nevertheless we are happy that we were able to solve the issue to hamdi786's satisfaction.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear participants,

We apologise for the lack of updates since our last post. We decided not to comment further on the matters surrounding hamdi786 case until we had a definite end to the investigation of his orders, having all media in mind, such as videos provided by him. Now we can confirm that a his trades have been compensated, as if they were closed at the best prices available. The issue in his case was such that during the news release our servers were bustling resulting in prices being quoted too fast. As much as we understand the inconvenience, regrettably such situations may occur. We always wish to remind our traders that news trading involves higher risks. Nevertheless we are happy that we were able to solve the issue to hamdi786's satisfaction.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

sorry just came across this, so the quote issue, wasn't due to bridge settings you put in place?
i wish brokers spoke openly

what bridge provider do you use?

Back