Resolved: OCTAFX WITHDRAWL ISSUE

arpansoni0007

Recruit
Hello ,
I am from india and was doing copy trading with octafx copy trade app. I requested a withdrawal of 250$ and it has not been received to bank account , withdrawal done on 24 February 2022, already contacted through live chat and email with bank statement , till today haven't received my amount in Bank account , i also transferred a small account from my bank account to another and it transferred within 10 sec , so no problem from bank side , when i chat with them everytime they say we are looking into this , but as i can see many threads i think they are purposly holding people withdrawl amounts , till today i havn't recieved my amount in bank account as i can surely know they havn't released it.

Withdrawl no - W5518812
Request no - 7814715

Please help to get my withdrawl.

What made you trade with these guys in the first place?????

-> Have you written a review of the company yet?

-> Do you have any screenshot of contacting with support team (email or live chat)?

-> do you have your complete trade history?

-> also on the "to-read list"

but as i can see many threads i think they are purposly holding people withdrawl amounts

@OctaFX Rep can we have your attention please? And can you explain this need to artificially delay withdrawals?

@4evermaat Thank you to you and forexpeacearmy i got my money to my account today .
But i am afraid if iwithdraw again they can do this **** again . I don't know why these octa fx guys do this , maybe they are using money for trading themselves as well to make more money and hold people's money for long.

@4evermaat Thank you to you and forexpeacearmy i got my money to my account today .
But i am afraid if iwithdraw again they can do this **** again . I don't know why these octa fx guys do this , maybe they are using money for trading themselves as well to make more money and hold people's money for long.

So just to be clear:

1) your issue is resolved

2) you intend to trade more with this broker? Or you will withdraw remaining balance now?

1. Yes it's resolved now
Good to see resolved issues @FPA Forums Team

2. Right now trade is open , when it is closed will try to withdraw balance

IMHO, never continue trading with a broker you suspect might mess with your withdrawals. As they might be anticipating that you lose.

You should always just stop trading with that particular brokerage until the issue is resolved. But you must control your gambling impulse in order to implement such discipline.

----

If you really want to say thank you for helping to resolve your issue, you may use the donate button in the signature to make a voluntary donation..

Back