Resolved - Olymp Mining Investment Scam

pavsicl

Recruit
I have recently been scammed by this company and am wondering if anyone else has experience of dealing with them?
Their website www.olympmining.com looks professional but when I have tried to withdraw profits, there is no response.
I should add that I feel extremely stupid and upset that I have let myself be taken in like this.
They operate via a secret Facebook group and on Facebook messenger

I have recently been scammed by this company and am wondering if anyone else has experience of dealing with them?
Their website www.olympmining.com looks professional but when I have tried to withdraw profits, there is no response.
I should add that I feel extremely stupid and upset that I have let myself be taken in like this.
How and when you deposited the money?

Pavsicl, this is wrong, OLYMP MINING is legit. I personally know the CEO and he is very responsible and extremely trustworthy. He is a notable figure in the Jewish community and I'm very sure he won't do anything that will ruin his reputation.

I have now had contact from the company and received a withdrawal which had been requested some time ago, so I think that all will be ok and it is not a scam
Have requested removal of post from moderator

I have now had contact from the company and received a withdrawal which had been requested some time ago, so I think that all will be ok and it is not a scam
Have requested removal of post from moderator
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back