Resolved - Optionrally delaying my refund

Alisya

Recruit
I had joined optionrally for a week now and was not satisfied of the services given. Since I can't work via my computer I had to use my phone to log in my account. After I registered there is a called after a few minutes and its the guy introduced himself as the member of optionrally and he is to be my account manager. He asked me if I could make a deposit of 250 and somehow he added saying that if I add another 250 more I could have a broker who can trade for me. I agreed since I am still a newbie in trade and I am trying to make a few hundreds only he told me that too low. So he will tell my broker that I want earn more than 8k -16k a month. Then I agreed but then he told me a broker will call me anytime soon. After an hour an email arrived and click on the link. My account was accessible but not for long. I had a glimse of it before I was logout automatically. and tried to log in again with no avail. emailed the support and they suggested that I cleared my cookies and delete the remembered name and password (as I was on my phone still) and this time logging in using crome. I tried doing so but still I cant logged in. been doing that for another hour. I gave up. straightly I email the support asking for refund. Then my account manager called me up the next day telling me that I have to wait for my broker to call only then I could access my account. he told me he will ask the broker to call me in 3 hours time. so I waited 3hours and brought my phone everywhere I can to not miss the call. Sadly the broker didn't make it t call me on time I waited an hour then my phone batt went really low and it turns off. The next day I didn't receive any calls from the broker neither did my acc manager. so I waited until the end of the day and still no respond so I decided that this is not for me. so I wrote another email that I want to have my refund as I have no more intention to do this. I already had accepted that this was not meant to be for me, but to my surprise the account manager did called up but I was driving so could not pick up the phone. receive an email need to sent in my documents in. done doing that and a few days later he called again but this time my phone wasn't with me. I kept sending the email of my refund tried the live chat. and the person said my query is already being sent to the payment dept but need the account manager to call me up for releasing it or something. so I asked them again to let the account manager know that I really need the call asap. they said they will let him know but its been 2 days he didn't called back. All I want to get back the deposit money back. since I haven't trade anything yet (due to cant get in my account).

Finally a call from Dave Green the new broker and cum acc. Manager. He told me that my portfolio just arrived to him. He tried negotiate with me by saying that he will add another bonus if 250 in my account and he will call me on a daily basis to help me reaching my goals but since i waited for a week I decided I wont do this and he asked me why did i sign up in the first place? I said well if it was last week i guess I would have done the trading. But after a week or so? I told him again i just want the deposit to come back. So he mention about closing my account and he will refund back the money then he cut the line. So now I will wait 24-48 hours to see if my request got thru. And wait 5-11 days (as they said in the t&c) to refund back the money

Three steps that you must follow.

1st - OptionRally Representative, this is OR Rep`s profile, send him private message about this thread and ask him to explain here. If His Inbox is full then leave message on his profile (Visitor Message).

2nd - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

3rd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Best Of Luck

- Don`t forget to hit like if you found this post helpful :)

Salim thanks for the tips. Those are really helpfull. Will do it sooner. Once again thanks

Optionrally has a very polite representative here in FPA, I hope he will be here to join this thread.

Meanwhile don't waste time, if you have deposited through a credit card then contact them and file for a chargeback.

Master Yoda. Had tried calling the bank. But they said if the deal had been made then I should ask optionrally for their refund because on my bank side they cant do anything if the deal had been made. So again I am back to square one. Will follow Salim instruction for no 2 & 3 soon. My internet connection seems to be on and off.

Master Yoda. Had tried calling the bank. But they said if the deal had been made then I should ask optionrally for their refund because on my bank side they cant do anything if the deal had been made. So again I am back to square one. Will follow Salim instruction for no 2 & 3 soon. My internet connection seems to be on and off.

First, don't accept any bonuses. Brokers use those to tie up your funds.

Second, don't agree to any trades in your account. Your money could evaporate in seconds.

Third, if OptionRally doesn't get your money back to you within the next few days, call your bank back again. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain that the services a broker provides are deposit, trading, and withdrawing. If OptionRally won't let you withdraw money that is rightfully yours, then they are not providing the promised services they should be giving to you.

Back