Resolved | OPTIONSXO - BIG SCAM ON THE NAME OF RISK FREE TRADE

It saddens me to learn that optionsxo being the SCAM Broker that they are, are still out there scamming traders. They lie and tell you they fired the broker who lost you money all the time. They did the same to me and I still don't have my money to date.

The problem here is not that John William lost your money, but the fact that Optionsxo is a SCAM period.

It saddens me to learn that optionsxo being the SCAM Broker that they are, are still out there scamming traders. They lie and tell you they fired the broker who lost you money all the time. They did the same to me and I still don't have my money to date.

The problem here is not that John William lost your money, but the fact that Optionsxo is a SCAM period.

The thing is that the company is playing dirty politics and the new account managers keep saying John William does not work here any more but then John William has replied me by mistake so its so evident that they are playing politics. Some one got to take strict actions to stop them from what they are doing.

Dear Sudha Dash,
You have 2 open trades in the sum of 16000GBP.
These premium trades were opened by your personal broker after you requested a fully managed account.
Please wait for expiry before posting such unfair and false response.

Regards
OptionsXO - Support Team

I have opened an account with options xo 3 monthS back. When the sales person called me I was not interested to join them due to time constraint and then he convinced me saying the broker would trade for me and that they do for some clients. They assigned me a broker called John William. Initially he show me some profit and gained my trust. So over the course until 6th Oct I have deposited about 8k GBP as he said that 4% of return is minimum for a platinum account holder and shared a fake strategy that says 30% risk and 80% return.

On 7th oct, I have asked the broker to initiate a withdrawal request of 8500 gbp (my deposit money in the last 3 months). My balance was 11200 gbp on 7th Oct. I said I need this money as I was looking to buy a house.

The broker said he would be taking some risk free trading and I can take until 15k or whatever amount I want to buy my house. But he would need some more money and he asked for a 3500 deposit. He said he will initiate a withdrawal request of 10k the next day I. E on 8th Oct. And he can initiate one more withdrawal later. I deposited 3500 gbp on 7th Oct.

8th October he emailed me stating he sent 10k to me. But he never did. I kept on chasing him as I could not see the money.

On 13th Oct, a new broker called John Louis called me and informed that John William lost all the money whule trading aggressively. And asking me for more money so that he could take risk free trading again to recover me.

13th Oct, I wrote another email to John William asking about this. He replied saying " I told you its a risk free trading and you will get your 11k and I will recover your 11k.."

16th Oct, someone called Patrick Green called and said he is my new broker calling from recovery dept and said he does not want my money but a decline statement from my bank so he can get some money from company to recover me. But he made 13 attempts until he steal 2000 gbp from my bank account. I did not sign the deposit confirmation form which the finance team sent and I chased Patrick but never heard as usual. I have also reported this to my bank and they are trying to get this back.

I wrote a complaint and several follow up mails to support team on whole thing but so far no one has responded. It's already very stressful and mentally harassing as each of the broker they assign to recover asking me for money while they should be chasing John William to get my money and pay me back. The company says John William no longer work.

But is this not the company's responsibility to caught John William to recover from him rather they try to steal my money? Also account manager John Louis said John William is not working here on 13th Oct when I told him I want to talk to William not you. As you can see John W has replied me the on 13th Oct this evidence that how the company is involved in the scam and everyone in the company is a LIAR.

For the name shake they have so called support team who whenever you call the only response you get is "I HAVE PASSED YOUR MESSAGE TO THE ACCOUNT MANAGER AND HE WILL CALL YOU".

I would like to know the who is the board of director and CEO to sue the company on the basis of stealing, providing false information, does not give you a chance to read the document they need your signature, liar and many more. I have enough evidence to the above facts.

Dear Sudha Dash,
These premium trades were opened by your personal broker after you requested a fully managed account.

Regards
OptionsXO - Support Team

Dare to reply me on each of the incident. There are quite a few of them (FIVE).

1. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN JOHN WILLIAM SAID THAT HE HAD INITIATED A WITHDRAWAL OF 10000 GBP AND NEVER DID. AND AFTER FEW DAYS YOU BLOOD SUCKER LEECHES PLAYED THIS TRAP/GAME. YOU NEED TO GET THAT FROM JOHN WILLIAM AFTER ALL HE WORKED FOR YOU AND HE DID WRITE THAT HE SENT ME 10K GBP WHICH I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED.

SO YOU AGREE FOR SURE THAT YOUR BROKERS ARE OPTIONSXO TRAINED LIARS & FRAUDS AND PLAY THESE GAMES? DO NOT YOU?

2. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN PATRICK GREEN ROBBED 2000 GBP WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?

You think people here can't see what your up to? I want you guys to be jailed for this that's your real place.

Dear Sudha Dash,

Regards
OptionsXO - Support Team

Visit this for the incident list:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/case-2015-187-sudha-dash-vs-optionsxo-com.42653/

TO SUMMARISE WHAT YOU JUST SAID, ALL YOUR SAYING IS "OUR SO CALLED OPTIONSXO BROKERS WILL GIVE YOU WRONG INFORMATION BY WRITING AND SO ALSO VERBALLY BUT NEVER EVER TRUST US. BECAUSE WE OPTIONSXO JUST DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT WE HAVE CONFIRMED YOU IN WRITING & VERBALLY. AND ONCE WE FILL OUR POCKET WE PLAY GAME. OUR STRATEGY IS - A) DECLARE BROKER IS DISMISSED (NEVER RECOVER THE MONEY FROM THE BROKER, BECAUSE ITS IN COMPANY'S POT NOW WOOHOO) B) ASSIGN A NEW BROKER TO RIP OFF SOME MONEY AGAIN UNTIL WE LET PEOPLE STARVE TO DEATH ON THE NAME OF RECOVERY, INSURED TRADE BLAH BLAH BLAH. SO IN SHORT - STAY AWAY FROM OPTIONSXO AND KEEP YOURSELF SAFE BECAUSE WE OPTIONSXO ARE LEECHES FIRST WE SUCK YOUR HARD WORKING MONEY AND THEN WE SUCK YOUR BLOOD BY TRAPPING YOU IN OUR GAME".

That's exactly what I am sharing with all the traders so I can save them from being sucked/trapped by you.

Dear Sudha Dash,

Regards
OptionsXO - Support Team

When would these trades get around to expiring?

When they expire, will Sudha then finally be allowed the courtesy of being able to withdraw whatever money is left in his account?

Since the OptionsXO representative is not answering questions, I have no reason to place Sudha Dash's Traders Court case on hold.

There is another case where I've invited OptionsXO to join the Scam Alerts discussion. That one will now proceed to the Open Cases folder.

Back