Resolved | OPTIONSXO - BIG SCAM ON THE NAME OF RISK FREE TRADE

Sudha Dash

Private, 1st Class
I have opened an account with optionsxo 3 months back. I was not willing to join them initially and clearly told that I have past bad experience so do not want to join them. But they managed to convince that broker will be trading for me for few months. They assigned John William to my account. He set up my password and used to trade on my account. Initially he traded and shown some profit and he managed to get my trust.

On 7th oct, I have asked the broker to initiate a withdrawal request of 8500 gbp (i.e. my deposit money in the last 3 months). My balance was 11200 gbp on 7th Oct. I said I need this money as I was looking to buy a house.

The broker called and said he would be taking some risk free trading and I can take until 15k or whatever amount I want to buy my house. But he would need some more money and he asked for a 3500 deposit. He said he will initiate a withdrawal request of 10k the next day I. E on 8th Oct. And he can initiate one more withdrawal later. I deposited 3500 gbp on 7th Oct.

8th October he emailed me stating he sent 10k to me. But he never did. I almost kept chasing everyday either emailed or skyped him. (Please see email attached)

On 13th Oct, a new broker called John Louis called me and informed that John William lost all the money whule trading aggressively. And asking me for more money so that he could take risk free trading again to recover me.

13th Oct, I wrote another email to John William asking about this. He replied saying " I told you its a risk free trading and you will get your 11k and I will recover your 11k.." (Please see email attached)

I wrote a complaint to support team on whole thing but so far noone has responded. It's already very stressful and mentally harassing as each of the broker they assign to recover asking me for money to recover while optionsxo should be chasing John William to get my money and pay me back. The company says John William no longer work. But is this not the company's responsibility to caught John William to recover through or from him? You do not want to stole someone e's money NOT when I was about to buy a house. And I could not because of what he did to me.

Both the new brokers says John William is not anymore working with optionsxo where as I see him online on skype every day.

I would really really appreciate and will be very very grateful if you could help any to get my money.

Attachments

• 0810 - JW confirming 10k sent .png
    0810 - JW confirming 10k sent .png
    65.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1310 - JW mail confirming risk free trading - 01.png
    1310 - JW mail confirming risk free trading - 01.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 1310 - JW mail confirming risk free trading - 02 signature.png
    1310 - JW mail confirming risk free trading - 02 signature.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Skype Evidence.png
    Skype Evidence.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 3
Guys, I want to file a case for optionsxo, the account manager stolen all my money and the company is now saying he does not work where as I saw him online last all week. I am absolutely bankrupted and the company is not doing anything to recover the money from the account manager John William. I tried posting a thread under 'Court Case Preparation Folder' but its showing as a dismissed case and I also see a message (You have insufficient privileges to post here)

Link of my case -
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...he-name-of-risk-free-trade.42517/#post-220210

I would really appreciate if anyone can advise if I have posted on the wrong folder or who do I need to contact to be shown this as a new case so that FPA can look into this.

Thanks for reading.

Does FPA resolve the issues really? Or Is this just an advertise? I am unable to post my case 'Court Case Preparation Folder'.

Can anyone advise please?

It says 'You have insufficient privileges to post here'.

I have emailed this to the admin but not heard anything yet.

OPTIONXO.COM ACCOUNT MANAGER JOHN WILLIAM AND PATRICK GREEN ARE CRIMINALS.

JOHN WILLIAM STOLEN 11000 GBP (MY DEPOSIT) + 13000 GBP (PROFIT)

PATRICK GREEN STEALED 2000 GBP LITERALLY MISUSED MY DETAILS. REPORTED TO THE POLICE.

I have opened an account with options xo 3 monthS back. When the sales person called me I was not interested to join them due to time constraint and then he convinced me saying the broker would trade for me and that they do for some clients. They assigned me a broker called John William. Initially he show me some profit and gained my trust. So over the course until 6th Oct I have deposited about 8k GBP as he said that 4% of return is minimum for a platinum account holder and shared a fake strategy that says 30% risk and 80% return.

On 7th oct, I have asked the broker to initiate a withdrawal request of 8500 gbp (my deposit money in the last 3 months). My balance was 11200 gbp on 7th Oct. I said I need this money as I was looking to buy a house.

The broker said he would be taking some risk free trading and I can take until 15k or whatever amount I want to buy my house. But he would need some more money and he asked for a 3500 deposit. He said he will initiate a withdrawal request of 10k the next day I. E on 8th Oct. And he can initiate one more withdrawal later. I deposited 3500 gbp on 7th Oct.

8th October he emailed me stating he sent 10k to me. But he never did. I kept on chasing him as I could not see the money.

On 13th Oct, a new broker called John Louis called me and informed that John William lost all the money whule trading aggressively. And asking me for more money so that he could take risk free trading again to recover me.

13th Oct, I wrote another email to John William asking about this. He replied saying " I told you its a risk free trading and you will get your 11k and I will recover your 11k.."

16th Oct, someone called Patrick Green called and said he is my new broker calling from recovery dept and said he does not want my money but a decline statement from my bank so he can get some money from company to recover me. But he made 13 attempts until he steal 2000 gbp from my bank account. I did not sign the deposit confirmation form which the finance team sent and I chased Patrick but never heard as usual. I have also reported this to my bank and they are trying to get this back.

I wrote a complaint and several follow up mails to support team on whole thing but so far no one has responded. It's already very stressful and mentally harassing as each of the broker they assign to recover asking me for money while they should be chasing John William to get my money and pay me back. The company says John William no longer work.

But is this not the company's responsibility to caught John William to recover from him rather they try to steal my money? Also account manager John Louis said John William is not working here on 13th Oct when I told him I want to talk to William not you. As you can see John W has replied me the on 13th Oct this evidence that how the company is involved in the scam and everyone in the company is a LIAR.

For the name shake they have so called support team who whenever you call the only response you get is "I HAVE PASSED YOUR MESSAGE TO THE ACCOUNT MANAGER AND HE WILL CALL YOU".

I would like to know the who is the board of director and CEO to sue the company on the basis of stealing, providing false information, does not give you a chance to read the document they need your signature, liar and many more. I have enough evidence to the above facts.

Attachments

• 8th Oct - JW confirming 10k sent .png
    8th Oct - JW confirming 10k sent .png
    65.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1310 - JW mail confirming risk free trading - 01.png
    1310 - JW mail confirming risk free trading - 01.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 3
You've successfully taken some of the steps needed to be done before filing a case. The Scam Alerts thread is one of them.

Are you operating 2 forums accounts?

Does FPA resolve the issues really? Or Is this just an advertise? I am unable to post my case 'Court Case Preparation Folder'.

Can anyone advise please?

It says 'You have insufficient privileges to post here'.

I have emailed this to the admin but not heard anything yet.

Why are you making up a conspiracy theory? No one has the right to open a free-form thread in the Case Preparation Folder. Have you looked at the cases in Open Cases? Did you think each person managed to put the information into the same format of the initial post of each thread by pure luck? There's a form that has to be filled out.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Why are you making up a conspiracy theory? No one has the right to open a free-form thread in the Case Preparation Folder. Have you looked at the cases in Open Cases? Did you think each person managed to put the information into the same format of the initial post of each thread by pure luck? There's a form that has to be filled out.

Hiya,

Yes I have been through the link, gone through the steps....
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
1. Contacted optionxo
2. Posted thread on scam alert folder
3. Reviewed database
4. Attached the evidences

And when go to the case preparation folder it tells me 'You have insufficient privileges to post here.'

I do not know if there is a time duration to file a case. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

You've successfully taken some of the steps needed to be done before filing a case. The Scam Alerts thread is one of them.

Are you operating 2 forums accounts?

Sorry yes I was getting some error messages with one of the account so used another account. I will check if I can delete posts from one of the account.

I can merge your accounts. Please file the case from your first account.

You have a thread in Scam Alerts with evidence, but the case itself is currently filed FROM the instructions page.

Check the line above the Green and White shield that says Step#1 - Initial Review. There's a +File New Case button. It's not as obvious as it used to be.

Back