Resolved - OPTIONSXO - TOTAL SCAM

There is no legitimate reason for delaying withdrawals. I hope you get your money back, but recommend you keep looking for police and regulators to talk to.

what happened Omid ???

I have been in contact with the Customer Service Manager non stop and she assures me that she will release all my fund by the end of February. I told her that I did not want to speak to any brokers and to advice them to no call me. Since then no one has contacted me. She is my only contact. So fingers crossed and I pray that by end of next week, I get my money back. Once I do I will update my case up here.

My money says that she'll disappear and in a few weeks you'll have a new person to deal with who offers new delays.

I agree with Pharaoh, they are lying to you and will make up some other excuse when the end of february comes and goes. Banc De Binary did they same thing to me but both me and my husband spotted the scam and took care of it with the credit card company quickly. We need to send them a message by getting together and take these companies to court in their home country of cyprus/israel. They need to be shamed and let their parents and family see them on tv in order to stop this from continuing the way it has.

Today all my money from both of my accounts were all traded away by the brokers from OptionsXO and on purposely all my money was lost. They did this right after the end of the month, when they had promised that they will refund my money.

I called them to find out what is going on and who authorized these trades, and Selin Karli was not there, so I spoke to John Swift, and he told me that it is not them. They are not the ones trading on my account. They were telling me that it is auto trading software that is trading for you.

I never had auto trading software. I don't even know what that is. Plus if I did have auto trading software, why has it never traded before since the past ten months, why did it start trading today out of all days? It is because they are lying. They deliberately did this so that I don't get a refund and they stole all my money. All my money was traded in a span of 30 minutes.

I need help guys. I do not know what to do. I contacted my credit card company. I submitted everything I had to them and they will get back to me in the next 48 hours to see what they can do, and hopefully build a case against them.

Steven Feike, Mark Tatum we need to work together and file a class action law suit against these guys and get out money back. I will NOT back down. We will have to get our money back. These guys are total scammers and they do nothing better than stealing people's money. We should not pay a price for this in our lives. It is not fair.

We need some advice. Can anyone give any advice as to where we can start ?

See they lied once again and are pure criminals. I hope governments around the world get together to put scam binary option companies hiding in Israel/Cyprus out of business. Really they need to go over there and put them on trial in a court of law they should not have free reign to keep operating this way which is a license to steal innocent peoples money.

I have contacted Phoenix Advisors, I spoke to Malik Zeyed, hopefully they can help me build a case against them and get my money back.

I am also awaiting response from my credit card company to see what steps they will take to move forward.

Back