Resolved - OPTIONSXO - TOTAL SCAM

Hey everyone,

I am proud to say that OptionsXO called me about three weeks ago and refunded all my money. They were apologetic and seem to all of sudden care about their clients. Not sure what happened, but there seems to be shake down at the company. I contacted Israeli Securities Authorities and explained my entire story to them. Exactly a week later, OptionsXO called me.

Do not give up fighting to get your money back. Keep complaining, bad advertising is one great way to pressure them to refund your funds back. Make sure you file a complaint with everywhere you can, including to Interpol, Econsumer.gov, World trade Organization, Israel Security authority (ISA), OBSI and of course security commissions of the country you reside in.

I did an interview with Blue Sky Binary, a YouTube channel that focuses on binary options education and financial market as a whole. their mission is to help traders around the world understand Binary Options better by providing quality education.

You can check out the interview as well:

Hey everyone,

I am proud to say that OptionsXO called me about three weeks ago and refunded all my money. They were apologetic and seem to all of sudden care about their clients. Not sure what happened, but there seems to be shake down at the company. I contacted Israeli Securities Authorities and explained my entire story to them. Exactly a week later, OptionsXO called me.

Do not give up fighting to get your money back. Keep complaining, bad advertising is one great way to pressure them to refund your funds back. Make sure you file a complaint with everywhere you can, including to Interpol, Econsumer.gov, World trade Organization, Israel Security authority (ISA), OBSI and of course security commissions of the country you reside in.

I did an interview with Blue Sky Binary, a YouTube channel that focuses on binary options education and financial market as a whole. their mission is to help traders around the world understand Binary Options better by providing quality education.

You can check out the interview as well:

Glad to hear that you got all your money, Yo Asstmod can you please mark this thread as resolved please?

Back