Resolved - OPTIONSXO - TOTAL SCAM

Omid, do you have any 'bonuses' in your account? One of the excuses for not being able to withdraw my cash, (when I actually had anything there), was that bonuses were preventing me from doing so. Nowhere on the website re withdrawal information does it mention certain 'conditions' for getting your own money back. I don't envisage seeing mine again, even though I recently had a call from their 'manager' telling me that it was a terrible thing this 'Patrick Green' did and that he had been sacked (I wonder how many of us have been told that!) Also the 'manager' returned to my account what was lost by 'Green', however all in the form of bonuses. To convert that amount to actual cash will take an age and I guess even if that does happen, Im not expecting any miracles whereby I'll be able to see my money again. This organisation is a complete scam and a bunch of criminals.

OptionsXO is acting in a typical fashion for a scam company. If there was a bonus or any other legitimate reason to cancel a withdrawal, a legitimate company would notify the client.

Allegedly firing bad "account managers" is one way these scam companies try to cover for deliberately destroying accounts.

I have cash money balance plus bonus money on the account. I AM NOT withdrawing the bonus since it is not fully wagered. All i want is to withdraw the money that I have invested.
Where are you John Swift. I have been calling you since last week and still no call back. Is this how you take care of your clients, and you claim yourself to be the CEO of the company. Why did you cancel my withdrawals?

I NEVER asked for bonus money, so it is not my problem that you as a company messed up clients account. Why do we have to pay for your mistakes. I WANT MY MONEY BACK JOHN SWIFT.

And the Traders Court case linked to this thread is now in Open Cases. I'm looking forward to voting in it next week.

withdrawal process has been cancelled for the second time this week. Once on January 17, and again today on January 22. OptionsXO stop cancelling my withdrawals. Give me back my money as I have no interest in trading with you scammers anymore. You guys have lied, cheated and stole from me from the day I have opened an account with you guys. Since the day I opened an account, I have not seen a penny of profit back in my pocket.

RELEASE MY MONEY. Stop humiliating yourselves.

Attachments

• USD account Trans cancelled.png
    USD account Trans cancelled.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 2
On January 19, 2016, I called the customer support line for the 6th time, to speak to the Financial Department.

Turns out your calls cannot be transferred to the financial department, the support lady can only leave a message for your broker for him to call you back. But they never call back.

I had called in the customer support because my withdrawal request on one of my accounts was cancelled and I wanted to know why.

Then she replies by saying that she will send a message to my broker to give me call back. My broker is John Swift and he claims to be the CEO of the company.

Then she confirms that John Swift is a broker and I told her that John Swift told me that he is the CEO of the company, and she replies that she has no idea.

OptionsXO your lies are coming out one by one. STOP LYING TO YOUR CLIENTS. YOU CUSOMTER SUPPORT JUST CONFIRMED THAT JOHN SWIFT IS A BROKER AND NOT THE CEO OF THE COMPANY.

HOW MANY CEO’S can a company have. SCOTT GREEN IS ANOTHER CEO OF THE COMPANY. WHY ARE YOU GUYS LYING AND CHEATING AND STEALING MONEY FROM PEOPLE.

OPTIONSXO REFUND ME MY MONEY FROM BOTH ACCOUNTS.

That same day, few hours later, a guy by the name of David from the Analyst department calls me regarding my withdrawals.

He states that my account is in LOSS, but in fact it is in profit and NOT in LOSS. He confirms that it is my money that are on the accounts, but they wont process my withdrawals.

I stated numerous times that I do not want to trade anymore. I did not ask for any bonus money to be put on my accounts. Glen Nelson put bonus money on my account and John Swift tells me that this is a agreement that I had with Glen Nelson. WHAT AGREEMENT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SHOW ME A PAPER WITH MY SIGNATURE ON IT THAT SAYS I ALLOW BONUS MONEY TO BE PUT ON MY ACCOUNTS.

I have invested close to $ 54,000 CAD and all I want is to withdraw the money that are on my accounts right now.

David was nice about the whole situation and told me that there has been misunderstanding and asked if my bank information is on file and I told him that I have submitted my bank information back in the day, it should be on file

David CONFIRMED that Glen Nelson is still working for the Company. John Swift told me that GLEN NELSON has been fired from the company because he lost clients money and was troublesome.

OptionsXO, you guys just uncovered another lie about yourselves. Now everyone knows that you guys lie about everyone’s role in the company.

David told me that he would give me call back to confirm my bank information so that he can process my withdrawals on both accounts.

David never called me back!

John Calls on January 20, 2016 and tells me that by the end of February I can withdraw my money. John keeps trying to convince me that by the end of February I will be MUCH MORE REWARDED.

OPTIONSXO; it is my money and I say what I want to do with my money. I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE ANY MORE. I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT TILL FEBRAURY. I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY NOW. SIMPLE AS THAT.

He claimed that he knows nothing about why my withdrawals were cancelled, even though he claims to be the CEO of the company and my broker at the same time.

I told him that David from Analyst department called yesterday to process my withdrawals, why hasn’t it been processed? John tells me that he doesn't know what is going and that he is not in contact with the analyst or financial department.

John kept saying “I am doing the best I can to look in to the situation”

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SITUATION HE IS REFERRING TO!

After a long conversation, John Swift said that he is passing the request through to complete the withdrawal. It is now January 24, and it is still pending on the accounts.

On January 19, 2016, I emailed Glen Nelson and the financial department to process my withdrawal because I did not have John Swifts email address. John Swift answers back. Look at the attachment for proof.

On the call I confront him that he answered me back from Glen Nelson’s email, and he denied it saying that it was not him. You can listen to the whole thing on the video (Fast forward to 10 min and 40 seconds)

I told him that you told me that Glen Nelson is fired but David the Analyst confirmed that he is still working for the company. John Swift replied back by saying that he is on PROBATION.

HOW MANY MONRE LIES ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO TELL BEFORE I GET MY MONEY BACK?

On January 21, 2016, I called the customer service to follow up again and to speak to financial department to process the requests. Her name was Codie

She was utterly rude and told me that by calling everyday it will not solve the problem. She said just like all the other customer service ladies that she will send an email to somebody that can handle my issue.

She kept saying that she feels my pain and that she appreciates my pain and that she will send an email to the right person to handle the issue. But I still have not got a call back from them.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE ISSUE? THERE IS NO ISSUE. OPTIONSXO JUST DOES NOT WANT TO PROCESS MY WITHDRAWALS.

OptionsXO, you will process my requests.

I have already contacted Cysec, I have been in contact with Fraud Action Police. I have contacted BBC and contacted someone from Daily Telegragh news paper.

I am not the only victim to run into this issue. People all around the world are being scammed by OptionsXO. Please just return my money back to me.

I have reported a complain on Interpol as well.

IF IT IS MY MONEY, AS YOU GUYS STATEd NUMEROUS TIMES (all recorded on the audio calls), WHY AM I BEING DENIED FROM WITHDRAWALS?

John Calls on January 20, 2016 and tells me that by the end of February I can withdraw my money. John keeps trying to convince me that by the end of February I will be MUCH MORE REWARDED.

OPTIONSXO; it is my money and I say what I want to do with my money. I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE ANY MORE. I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT TILL FEBRAURY. I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY NOW. SIMPLE AS THAT.

He claimed that he knows nothing about why my withdrawals were cancelled, even though he claims to be the CEO of the company and my broker at the same time.

I told him that David from Analyst department called yesterday to process my withdrawals, why hasn’t it been processed? John tells me that he doesn't know what is going and that he is not in contact with the analyst or financial department.

John kept saying “I am doing the best I can to look in to the situation”

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SITUATION HE IS REFERRING TO!

After a long conversation, John Swift said that he is passing the request through to complete the withdrawal. It is now January 24, and it is still pending on the accounts.

On January 19, 2016, I emailed Glen Nelson and the financial department to process my withdrawal because I did not have John Swifts email address. John Swift answers back. Look at the attachment for proof.

On the call I confront him that he answered me back from Glen Nelson’s email, and he denied it saying that it was not him. You can listen to the whole thing on the video (Fast forward to 10 min and 40 seconds)

I told him that you told me that Glen Nelson is fired but David the Analyst confirmed that he is still working for the company. John Swift replied back by saying that he is on PROBATION.

HOW MANY MONRE LIES ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO TELL BEFORE I GET MY MONEY BACK?

Proof of email John Swift was using Glen Nelson's email to message me back, when he denied doing so on the phone call

Attachments

• Email Screenshot.png
    Email Screenshot.png
    593.5 KB · Views: 2
Back