Resolved | OTMFX.COM scam alert company

I got back all my money from OTMFX $5499. after i show them what i found against them. i received money from FXLIDER. so it means OTMFX & FXLIDER are under one management. dear friends be aware about this brokers they showing the fake FSC certificate and they are changing the spread(buy sell pips) us per the market situation for avoid profit taking. any one need the evidence just replay here or mail me to javadhhusain@gmail.com i am ready to provide you. thank you.
Dear friends let me know the best & trust-able forex platform if you dealing with.

Dear Mr Javadh,
I sent you Email can you reply to my email and send me the evidence you have , also its good you can call OTMFX please ask them to join us here.
Thank you

Ok Dear Ziadabuqasem, i will send u through mail, did they send any FSC license copy under the name of OTMFX to you?
i attached the IMAGE of that licences. that is fake. you can find it very easily. the name OTMFX is pasted on the certificate separately. and you can contact FSC and give the license number they will replay you. i received the replay through email. that they said not licensed by FSC.
FSC - OTMFX License.png
FSC - OTMFX License.png FSC - OTMFX License.png

find the mail from FSC. that is confidential, so i hide some words from the mail but you can identify easy the subject of the mail otherwise you can contact FSC for more details. and i have more about their platform also. hope this is enough.

Attachments

• 20160222_151212.png
    20160222_151212.png
    386.7 KB · Views: 0
I received the certificate through mail from one of the employee of OTMFX
Mr. Firas Alomari <firas@otmfx.com>
He introduce him self as a Senior Account Manager of OTMFX and he said that he will handle my account and every month he will provide me min 25% of profit from the trade. i asked him why i need to deposit in OTMFX even i didn't hear about your company and how i trust . then after the long conversation he send me the FSC certificate to trust them.

i was trading my self also some time, i opened a position at Oil and Gold some times. but he said that i am not allowed to open Oil and Gold with $5000 deposit, i am allowed to trade only currency pairs. if i want to open commodities must to deposit 15000$ . so i got doubt about them and he was very rush and forcing me to deposit $15000. i am a beginner so like to learn more than getting profit. that was a deal before i open account with them and they agreed. But i didn't get any useful information about trading from them, Only i received all the time "today Gold is uptrend deposit more or oil downtrend deposit $5000 today i will give you profit $1000 today etc ete....

In addition to everything else, file a complaint with eConsumer.gov and post the complaint number here.

Back