Resolved | OTMFX.COM scam alert company

I received call yesterday from Mr Waseem Alhaj from OTMFX he asked me about my issue with them I explained to him then he said our company will refund your money and he requested me to send to him my bank account details then I sent the account details to him and I will update you once I received my money back.
Thank you

In addition to everything else, file a complaint with eConsumer.gov and post the complaint number

i dont have any complaint against OTMFX. they returned all my deposit money. i posted my experiences here for give "Alert to others before chose OTMFX broker"

Dear All,
I would like to update you about my issue with OTMFX
I sent them letter to solve my issue without any extra problems then Mr. Waseem Al-haj called me and discussed how to finish this issue and I told him I need my money back 7500 USD.
He said we will refund 6500 USD only.

I accepted and they transferred my money back 6500 USD.
Thank you Mr Waseem from OTMFX
I want to thank all of you Pharaoh , FxMaster and special thank for Javadh Husain for your important evidence.

Kind Regards

Dear All,
I would like to update you about my issue with OTMFX
I sent them letter to solve my issue without any extra problems then Mr. Waseem Al-haj called me and discussed how to finish this issue and I told him I need my money back 7500 USD.
He said we will refund 6500 USD only.

I accepted and they transferred my money back 6500 USD.
Thank you Mr Waseem from OTMFX
I want to thank all of you Pharaoh , FxMaster and special thank for Javadh Husain for your important evidence.

Kind Regards
You welcome, which you received, that you deserved it.

Can I ask a question about Forex and brokers in USA.
Why USA stop the Forex work in USA and with american people I saw in some brokers website in FAQ
You deal with american citizen's ? the answer was NO.
What is the reason. I searched for answer but i didn't find any thing.

Actually we put our story here and the traders will take their decision to select the broker or not .
I think its fair enough.
Good afternoon , please can you contact me at my mobile 00966554888055 and giude me through the process of returning my moony back
Thanks

Do what Ziadabuqasem did. Get your own thread opened, get your evidence posted, and then invite the company to come and explain themselves.

Back