Resolved | OTMFX.COM scam alert company

Ziadabuqasem

Private
Dear Sir/Madam ,

I want to thank you for your website and your effort to clarify the truth.
My story with otmfx.com I registered with this company and they called me from sales department Miss.Mai abdulkhaleq she told me we have account manager and he will help you by the trading signals and open with you the positions and he will help you to gain a big profit I deposit 2500 USD on 23-09-2015 and the account manager Mr. Fayez he called me and he showed me how to open positions and how to close it and he told me to start the work I told him I am new in trading and how I will trade without any previous experience I need your help as Miss mai told me he said If you need account manager help and we will be the responsible for your account you have to UPGRADE your account to VIP account and we will be the responsible for your account I told him ok how can I UPGRADE to VIP account he said the account with 10,000 USD is VIP account I told him ok and I deposit another 5000 USD and they add BONUS 2500 USD and I UPGRADED my account to VIP account during this time and before upgrade Mr. Fayez account manager told me you can check our members worksheet and you can open positions from there I opened some positions randomly.
After upgraded to VIP Mr.Fayez told me you have now VIP account and he opened from his side 5 positions and he closed it as he promised then he told me your account will transfer now to new VIP account manager after 2 days Mr. Sami Khalifah called me as VIP account manager I asked him about help and open and close positions and there help he said sure but you are the client number 17 but i will help you and I will follow up your account step by step to open and close positions.
After his call he dont do anything for 1 week during this week I opened some positions and its start losing after one week I called Mr. sami and I asked him where is your help and when you will start your work as you promise
he said I will help I will help , I asked him what about the opened positions its losing he said (DONT CLOSE ANY POSITION AND KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT AS IT IS AND I WILL FOLLOW UP YOUR ACCOUNT & POSITIONS STEP BY STEP) during this time I am checking my opened positions its losing more and more I tried to find solution with them and I opened some positions to stop losing but I lost all my money I called them after that and asked them to return my money back because they are the responsible for losing my money and they didnt do any thing as VIP account they said we are responsible and we will follow up your account and dont close any opened position. I need your help to return my money back.
I sent for them so many Emails to help me but they start calling me and said your account dangerous deposit 5000 USD and we will help you I told them I cannot deposit more money I didnt trust you I deposit 7500 USD and I didnt find any help from you as you promised. also Mr. Rami from sales department called me asked me to deposit more money I told him I will not deposit any money.
my account number 226720 and the attached file included the positions opened.
Kind Regards.

Attachments

• otmfx-07-12-2015.png
    otmfx-07-12-2015.png
    225.8 KB · Views: 3
To be frank, I heard this name first time. You need to make sure about the company when its come to your money. Read review and regulation before you go with any company.

Now come to solution.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

This is my fault I didnt search more about the company in the internet

this is the website for the company
http://otmfx.com/en

I sent Emails to accounts managers and support to join us and I sent message through live chat also.

There live chat offline
I sent offline message
If there is no reply from the company i will call them by telephone
Company telephone numbers
+44 20 3695 2525
+44 7340 608067

I sent more than 4 offline messages last 2 days through live chat
also i called there telephone 3 times no answers and I recorded for them a voice message
in this number
+44 7340 608067
also I posted message for them in one website they post on it the daily technical analysis
I sent another Emails to accounts managers and support email today.

I sent review link to the company also by Email and live chat but no response
I will file the case at the court.
Thank you for your help

I have also complaint against OTMFX and i found all there cheating method. I have the solid evidence against them. i am waiting for get my money back which i deposited.

Back