RESOLVED - OxMarkets issue reported by Amiable

Amiable

Dishonorably Discharged
The company don't want to send my money.. I deposited $510 and turned it to $2800. The locked my account there when i submit a withdrawal request. I have reported to CYSEC. They seem to be broke and don't want to send my money.. Both initial deposit and profits.

Attachments

• oxmarkets.png
    oxmarkets.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 0
I deposited $510 and made some profits, i turned it to $2800. I submitted a withdrawal and then the company locked my account and saying they are investigating my account since last week Tuesday, June 14. I have been waiting and waiting for my withdrawal.. i reported to CYSEC today June 21, and show them proof that i have reported. They then came up with lies that i took advantage of their system malfunction. There was never any system malfunctions prices were moving. There were some trades i won and it will be a loss trade after expiration. I don't understand why a broker would LIE because a client made profits. It's really shocking to say the least! Traders should avoid this broker, when you make profit they will find it difficult to pay you your money. OxMarkets are no 1 thief in the industry.. They want to keep my deposit and profit. I am bringing this case to the FPA to also assist in tackling this.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Thank you. I have invited them!

Calm down, my friend. I have been trading with oxmarkets for months. The withdrawal is always ok from my side. Talk to them, they will give you the money.

Calm down, my friend. I have been trading with oxmarkets for months. The withdrawal is always ok from my side. Talk to them, they will give you the money.
You joined FPA today to write this, just after i sent invitation to the company yesterday and you want to convince us you are not working for the company?

You joined FPA today to write this, just after i sent invitation to the company yesterday and you want to convince us you are not working for the company?
Tell them to pay me my $2800 it comprises of my deposits $510 and profits $2290

Tens of thousands of FPA members, but it's almost always some brand new account created just to say how good some obscure broker is.

Back